Mr.AOR

Lebrock - Real Thing [EP] 2018

hoping to see these guys this year. Problem is they only support at the moment. And it's usually under pure instr bands. 

Holy shit, and I thought the concert I went to last weekend was intimate, lol. Very envious of anyone who could see these guys live... 

They've just released the two E.Ps as remastered over at their bandcamp page.

1 hour ago, lettard said:

They've just released the two E.Ps as remastered over at their bandcamp page.

Will check out asap

digital only 

I'd missed this one when it came out. Wow. Excellent stuff.

Youtube actually doing a really great job of finding me new things to listen to in my isolation.

On 2/11/2019 at 11:34 AM, Geoff said:

Holy shit, and I thought the concert I went to last weekend was intimate, lol. Very envious of anyone who could see these guys live... 

i saw them live earlier this year :)

37 minutes ago, Glen said:

i saw them live earlier this year :)

Last time you'll do that for a few years. ;)

50 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Last time you'll do that for a few years. ;)

any band 😖

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

any band 😖

Yep. :( Very depressing. I got to see Reckless Love on the literal last weekend before shit got insane here in Australia, and I couldn't really ask for a better way to end an era. So good. A nice memory to hold onto for the next few years. 

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Yep. :( Very depressing. I got to see Reckless Love on the literal last weekend before shit got insane here in Australia, and I couldn't really ask for a better way to end an era. So good. A nice memory to hold onto for the next few years. 

great live I agree. Such a fun band

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

great live I agree. Such a fun band

Yeah, fun band is a good description. They put on an awesome musical show, but they're good fun between tunes too. In complete honesty, considering my sheltered musical life here in Australia, I think I could confidently label that as the best gig I have attended. 

On 4/7/2020 at 4:29 AM, Geoff said:

Yeah, fun band is a good description. They put on an awesome musical show, but they're good fun between tunes too. In complete honesty, considering my sheltered musical life here in Australia, I think I could confidently label that as the best gig I have attended. 

Well, then that's a nice way to end life as we know it. 

seriously awesome track 

• Like 1

Brilliant,this album is gonna be soooo good...when it finally arrives  :)

LeBrock seriously does no wrong. 

On 5/27/2020 at 6:39 AM, Glen said:

seriously awesome track 

I don't know what my ears did to deserve such a treat but they enjoyed it. As did I.