Lebrock - Real Thing [EP] 2018

listened to this again this morning. 

So good.

What strikes me is the quality of the vocals and the rich guitar tone. 

Production is also spot on which just reinforces my argument that there is no excuse for bad production. If these guys can nail it on a low budget anyone should be able to.

such a shame they won't just get all their great songs on one album and release a physical CD :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously awesome track   

Available now on physical CD over at their Bandcamp site..Get in quick, they're limited

https://lebrock.bandcamp.com/album/real-thing

• My Little Pony
5 hours ago, Jez said:

Available now on physical CD over at their Bandcamp site..Get in quick, they're limited

https://lebrock.bandcamp.com/album/real-thing

Dope. Thanks for the heads up. 

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, PeterS said:

Based on Geoff's love of this I've given it a go. Very good indeed. Reminds me of The Panic Division, which is a good thing. 

The Panic Division? I have their 'Silver Rings' album and apparently don't mind it... but I can't really remember it off the top of my head. This comment makes me want to check out their discography asap. 

33 minutes ago, PeterS said:

I want this played at my funeral. 

'Songs From The Glasshouse' is an awesome album. Still play it regularly

43 minutes ago, PeterS said:

I want this played at my funeral. 

That's really quite tasty. I'll definitely check the albums out. 

• 3 weeks later...

Brilliant e.p the best music I've heard this year so far.

but it's still only 5 songs :(

I want an album release with a few of the earlier great tracks as well. 

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:26 PM, Glen said:

I have this and Action & Adventure e.p together as one on my ipod to make it go further lol  :) but I agree we need a full album release from these guys.

Edited by lettard
  • 6 months later...
On 6/8/2018 at 1:26 AM, Glen said:

Full length album to be released  in 2019.

Discussion from FB:

James Smith A full length album from you guys would be awesome!
LEBROCK
LEBROCK James Smith 2019 ;)

Good stuff,the best release of 2018 was their E.P  :)

Edited by lettard

What the absolute? I did not expect that, but wow, that'd be amazing. Imagine they could maintain the quality of that debut for a full album. I hope it's 10 (or more) new songs... 

21 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

That will be the best album of 2019 taken care of then.

Truth. 

On 1/4/2019 at 12:52 PM, Geoff said:

Truth. 

looking at the albums being released this year it's hard for me to agree but I do hope they nail it. 

14 hours ago, Glen said:

looking at the albums being released this year it's hard for me to agree but I do hope they nail it. 

I can't think of any upcoming releases but I hope the failsafe Glen-anticipation-curse hasn't just struck again on everything you have high hopes for. ;) 

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

I can't think of any upcoming releases but I hope the failsafe Glen-anticipation-curse hasn't just struck again on everything you have high hopes for. ;) 

For a start the 3 samples from the new Work of Art album are amazing. 

Also I doubt for me personally a synthwave album is going to beat the likes of Eclipse, Degreed, Defiants etc but we will see.

20 hours ago, Glen said:

For a start the 3 samples from the new Work of Art album are amazing. 

Also I doubt for me personally a synthwave album is going to beat the likes of Eclipse, Degreed, Defiants etc but we will see.

The EP schooled everything in 2018, and there was some good stuff there. ;)

I look forward to all of those albums, but if they were all to release their current best material that I know from them, you'd have five killer albums... but Lebrock would be my pick of the crop. 

WOA is very exciting, though. They all are. 

• 1 month later...