5. The Sound Of Yesterday
6. Come Back Again Now
7. Talk To Your Heart
8. Bittersweet
9. Closer To You
10. Irreplaceable
11. Everything To Me

From Frontiers:

NEW SONG & VIDEO ALERT: ISSA's new album, RUN WITH THE PACK is out on April 20, 2018! Today, we bring to you the first song and video, "Come Back Again"! Check it out and let us know what you think!

As with ISSA's past releases, the new release is a melodic rock fans dream come true with huge vocals and soaring melodies! This time around, Issa partnered with Alessandro Del Vecchio to work on her new album and to mix things up, brought in the excellent Simone Mularoni of Italian progressive metal giants, DGM to play guitar (who is also an excellent producer and songwriter, in his own right). The line-up was rounded out by Andrea Tower Torricini and Marco Di Salvia holding down the rhythm section for what is arguably ISSA’s most fully realized musical offering yet!

Another nice touch for this album is that the stars aligned andRevolution Saints frontman/drummer, Deen Castronovo (The Dead Daisies, ex-Journey) was able to come by the studio and perform a duet with Issa on the track “Sacrifice Me”.

ISSA’s musical growth over the years has been tremendous and fans will reap the rewards with “Run With The Pack”!

This guy Alessandro Del Vecchio is everywhere!! For me personally, his projects have been more misses than hits. But I love Issa, so hopefully this album is gonna be another cracker.

That song is great... sounds right where the brilliant last album left off. There's definitely a bit more meat to the guitars is this song, too, which is a good thing. 

I'll be really interested to see how this album goes in the same year as a Vega release, assuming the Martin kids wrote the songs for both of them. Her dude's not mentioned here, but I assume he wrote the songs again? 

My God her voice sucks.

lol. 

it's ISSA what do you expect ;)

The song is pretty good.

by the way it's not the Martin Bros - they saw sense and stopped wasting songs on her ;)

6 hours ago, Glen said:

lol. 

it's ISSA what do you expect ;)

The song is pretty good.

by the way it's not the Martin Bros - they saw sense and stopped wasting songs on her ;)

Fantastic news. Don't waste time on a chick with no voice.

I've heard karaoke singers who sing better than ISSA.

18 hours ago, Glen said:

still a good track, whoever wrote it

It definitely worries me that it's not the Martin Bros across this album, but I do agree that as a single track it's a promising sign. 

54 minutes ago, Invisible_man said:

wasn't she dating one of her producers? 

no. she's married to one of the Martin Bros. 

New video.

Interesting lyrics. I'm not sure they make complete sense to me :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

Interesting lyrics. I'm not sure they make complete sense to me :unsure:

Yeah...

I was hoping for something better. 

Her vocals just ruin anything that could've been a decent song. Terrible terrible "singer". Lyrics are awful.

Her voice is like salt in a wound. Makes me cringe.

3 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Her vocals just ruin anything that could've been a decent song. Terrible terrible "singer". Lyrics are awful.

Her voice is like salt in a wound. Makes me cringe.

But you keep coming back. 

3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

But you keep coming back. 

Yeah. I'm not commenting on her voice anymore. that's been done to death. you either like it or not.

I'm just hoping for some decent songs cos there were some good ones on the last album but the 2 so far are a big step back imo.

I'm not the biggest fan but there are at least 10 songs from her output that I really like.

15 hours ago, Glen said:

Yeah. I'm not commenting on her voice anymore. that's been done to death. you either like it or not.

I'm just hoping for some decent songs cos there were some good ones on the last album but the 2 so far are a big step back imo.

I'm not the biggest fan but there are at least 10 songs from her output that I really like.

Be strong Glen! You hate her voice.... you hate her voice..... repeat 50 times.... :rofl2:

On 3/28/2018 at 9:00 AM, AlphaMale said:

Be strong Glen! You hate her voice.... you hate her voice..... repeat 50 times.... :rofl2:

Don't worry, mate, you guys have already repeated it enough times that it will average out at 50 times a day for the rest of your lives even if you'd stop today. ;) So you can relax a bit now... if you want. ;)

As for the last song, I didn't like the duet she did on the Poley album and this doesn't really work for me either. It's not bad, but definitely not the best Issa song I've heard. Disappointing. But I know her individual tracks will be far better, so no concern yet. 

8 hours ago, Geoff said:

Don't worry, mate, you guys have already repeated it enough times that it will average out at 50 times a day for the rest of your lives even if you'd stop today. ;) So you can relax a bit now... if you want. ;)

As for the last song, I didn't like the duet she did on the Poley album and this doesn't really work for me either. It's not bad, but definitely not the best Issa song I've heard. Disappointing. But I know her individual tracks will be far better, so no concern yet. 

60 times ;)

anyway, I am not sure. With no Martin Bros I think this be just another bland Frontiers album