• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2019 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2019.

63% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Love is a killer                           7.5/10 Standing on the edge              8.5/10 Hollywood in headlights         10/10 Fallin' for you                            10/10 Hold on tonite                           9/10 Allnighter                                   7.5/10 U x'd my heart                           9/10 It goes fast                                9.5/10 Stay                                             8/10 Alive                                            7.5/10 Drink up!                                     6.5/10 Forever                                        8/10   84.2%
    • The Highwaymen-Live American Outlaws (3 cd/ 1 dvd)
    • You should its a dinger no lie.   Iche Seh Iche Seh or the incredible incoherent English re-titling "Goodnight Mommy". Another movie well worth your time, sure its in glorious Auf Deutch but this one is super tense and well done. Fingers crossed us Amerkins don't reboot this and wreck it.
    • sad news indeed, first Eddie and now Ric, quite the string of hits they both had during the 80's...I still spin the Cars debut regularly, great album...RIP Ric
    • sad news, RIP it says his estranged wife Paulina Porizkova found him unconscious it his home, says they've been married for quite some time, almost 30 years
    • I think I like all the good proper bands. I think?  I don't like stuff like; Cats In Space Night Flight Orchestra Lordi ... but that's just because they're not really my thing. All the good, well regarded melodic rock bands, I think I like. I think...  For example, I'm obviously well aware that Vega, Work Of Art, Degreed, Santa Cruz, Find Me, White Widdow, Steel Panther and Magic Dance are fantastic bands. Steel Panther not as great in recent years, but still highly regarded by me.
    • The Defiants - Zokusho Crashdiet - Rust 91 Suite - s/t Tom Keifer - Rise Pre Ordered Mark Devine - Hear Now
    • As you know, I wasn't a major fan of the debut album, but this is way way better in every dept. Very good indeed
    • The Defiants - Zokusho Crashdiet - Rust Axe - Final Offering Hardware '86 - S/T Michael Schenker Fest - Revelation

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.