All Nights Reserved

Crashdiet: New singer and new album(?)

New song 'In The Maze'.

• Like 1

new tune sounds pretty good, here is hoping there are few hidden gems on the album, because while the songs released so far have been solid, I don't think any are as memorable as my favorites from Rest in Sleaze or Generation Wild

Sounds great to me.

Sounds quite good to me too. Not really what I was expecting at all, but a good tune. I'll take that. 

Really like the new singers voice :) Been waiting for this album since We are the legion was released a year and a half ago!

New video for 'Rust' drops tomorrow.

I didn't know these were manufactured anymore. Is there really a market for them?

RUST%20COVER%20Frontiers84.jpg

RUST MINIDISC

This product will be released on September 13!

Bundles available : http://bit.ly/rust-dietrec

12,90 €

The Story

Our first minidisc release ever ;). A little pricey maybe but we're only making 100 copies, and they're not particularly cheap to produce these days.

Enjoy them while they last ;).

On 8/29/2019 at 10:01 PM, Stefan said:

New video for 'Rust' drops tomorrow.

Well that's pretty damn good. I don't like the pre-chrous nor the end of the chorus... but for the most part it delivers the goods. Cool tune. Nice Motley Crue vibe.  

Dr. Feelgood-ish. I love the live version of this. This studio version is not as good IMO. Still sounds like CrashDiet.

Still stoked to hear this new album!!

Listen to the difference live (in case you missed it)

Edited by AlphaMale

the live version sounds the same to me.

decent song but really this pales against stuff like Down with the Dust. 

8 minutes ago, Glen said:

the live version sounds the same to me.

decent song but really this pales against stuff like Down with the Dust. 

A lot more polished and fluffy in the studio IMO.

12 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

A lot more polished and fluffy in the studio IMO.

still got the annoying pre chorus 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gotthardline said:

This all sounds very average to me and a farcry from the Generation wild album

an even further cry from Rest in Sleaze. 

Not loving the new image either tbh. Too teen goth angst distopian look. 

This is a really disappointing album. It had such promise. The vocals are fine. It's the songs....... they just aren't that great.

To tell you the truth, most of the time you'd never even know that it's Crashdiet.

A few really good tracks but for the most part, bog average. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble. 

My initial take:

Rust                     7.5/10    ruined by pre-chorus
Into The Wild              9/10    Crazy Lixx-ish chorus; best track
Idiots                   7.5/10    Pretty average      
In The Maze                8/10    Solid mid-tempo track
We Are The Legion        7.5/10    Pretty good lead track
Crazy                      6/10    Yuck don't like this at all
Parasite                 8.5/10    Very good track
Waiting For Your Love      7/10    Atmospheric weird track
Reptile                  7.5/10    Okay... kinda average
Stop Weirding Me Out       7/10    Average 
Filth & Flowers            7/10    Average 

75%

Edited by AlphaMale

33 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

This is a really disappointing album. It had such promise. The vocals are fine. It's the songs....... they just aren't that great.

To tell you the truth, most of the time you'd never even know that it's Crashdiet.

A few really good tracks but for the most part, bog average. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble. 

My initial take:

Rust                     7.5/10    ruined by pre-chorus
Into The Wild              9/10    Crazy Lixx-ish chorus; best track
Idiots                   7.5/10    Pretty average      
In The Maze                8/10    Solid mid-tempo track
We Are The Legion        7.5/10    Pretty good lead track
Crazy                      6/10    Yuck don't like this at all
Parasite                 8.5/10    Very good track
Waiting For Your Love      7/10    Atmospheric weird track
Reptile                  7.5/10    Okay... kinda average
Stop Weirding Me Out       7/10    Average 
Filth & Flowers            7/10    Average 

75%

Agree completely with pretty much all of this 

I heard into the wild and thought maybe this was gonna be good after all but no 

As you say it's not terrible but it's just not great , definitely their weakest album imo

I quite enjoyed it actually.

was better than I was expecting.

a solid 8/10 from me. 

The only track I'd skip is Waiting for you love.....That didn't work well for me 

Yeah its good for what it is...totally agree that the vocals are good but the songs just arnt hitting the mark with me...its good but it aint no Rest In Sleaze or Generation Wild...but im still enjoying it.

I think the track order hurts this album.