Upcoming 2018 releases

Stefan

2 hours ago, Glen said:

is Work of Art even out this year? Have not seen any news on that one?? 

well I FB messaged WoA and they replied that they are still working on the album so I guess that will be 2019 now. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Glen said:

well I FB messaged WoA and they replied that they are still working on the album so I guess that will be 2019 now. 

I guess they're still making the broth for the Groundbreaker soup...

When I found out that Kendall took the vocal duties, I felt like I've been given a free bike. 

Easily my most anticipated release. 

FIFTH ANGEL - The Third Secret (October 26th/Nuclear Blast)

Fifth-Angel-The-Third-Secret-590x590.jpg

FIFTH ANGEL recently put the finishing touches on their first new album in almost 30 years “The Third Secret”, which will be released on October 26th. The album features the incredible talents of guitarist and lead vocalist Kendall Bechtel, bassist John Macko and drummer and backing vocalist Ken Mary. Says bassist John Macko, “When we began this process, we always were mindful to write songs that moved us as a band first. We felt that if we achieved that, then the music will most likely touch our fans as well.” Adds lead vocalist and guitarist Kendall Bechtel, “We are very proud of the new album! We hope the fans will hear the classic threads of the FIFTH ANGEL they know and love, along with the growth and maturity the individuals of the band have gone through over the years. We hope they love the new songs as much as we do!”

Today the band reveals the album cover artwork, created by Zsofia Dankova (POWERWOLF a.o.) as well as the tracklist:

01. Stars Are Falling
02. We Will Rise
03. Queen Of Thieves
04. Dust To Dust
05. Can You Hear Me
06. This Is War
07. Fatima
08. Third Secret
09. Shame On You
10. Hearts Of Stone

FIFTH ANGEL will release their first digital single & lyric video for “Can You Hear Me” on September 7th. Same day, also the album pre-order will start.

NUCLEAR BLAST

• 2023 Gold Donors
33 minutes ago, kourosofsteel3 said:

When I found out that Kendall took the vocal duties, I felt like I've been given a free bike. 

Easily my most anticipated release. 

FIFTH ANGEL - The Third Secret (October 26th/Nuclear Blast)

Fifth-Angel-The-Third-Secret-590x590.jpg

FIFTH ANGEL recently put the finishing touches on their first new album in almost 30 years “The Third Secret”, which will be released on October 26th. The album features the incredible talents of guitarist and lead vocalist Kendall Bechtel, bassist John Macko and drummer and backing vocalist Ken Mary. Says bassist John Macko, “When we began this process, we always were mindful to write songs that moved us as a band first. We felt that if we achieved that, then the music will most likely touch our fans as well.” Adds lead vocalist and guitarist Kendall Bechtel, “We are very proud of the new album! We hope the fans will hear the classic threads of the FIFTH ANGEL they know and love, along with the growth and maturity the individuals of the band have gone through over the years. We hope they love the new songs as much as we do!”

Today the band reveals the album cover artwork, created by Zsofia Dankova (POWERWOLF a.o.) as well as the tracklist:

01. Stars Are Falling
02. We Will Rise
03. Queen Of Thieves
04. Dust To Dust
05. Can You Hear Me
06. This Is War
07. Fatima
08. Third Secret
09. Shame On You
10. Hearts Of Stone

FIFTH ANGEL will release their first digital single & lyric video for “Can You Hear Me” on September 7th. Same day, also the album pre-order will start.

NUCLEAR BLAST

Thanks for the heads up. That's definitely one on the list.

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2018 at 4:09 PM, Crazysam said:

Kane Roberts posted a few updates on his FB page over the last few days regarding his new album.  Unfortunately, no release date is mentioned...

I have no more tracks to do on this CD for Frontiers but I wanted to see the progress on our first mix....Def keeping my fingers off the tracks now. Resisting the temptation to re-sing this or re-play that. Plan A is to deliver the Masters to Frontiers before the 26th.  I'm getting CD graphics and credits lined up as well. Keep you all posted.

https://www.facebook.com/KaneRobertsFBPage/

Still no official release date (sigh), but last weekend Kane Roberts posted on FB "New CD 100% mastered and ready to drop soon"