• I must admit I do not understand how so many intelligent people can constantly defend Trump and his policies....he is mainly a selfish narcissist....his main concern is re-election and he sees that happening if the economy gets better....blindness may be a problem but it is not the anti-trump groups that are wearing rose colored glasses....
    • Red Lite, Green Lite, TNT - Kix
    • Deep Red Shadows - Lillian Axe
    • Yes the first 4 and the last one are GREAT, and I also like Dream Your Heart Out, and Blow Your Mind and Look Into Me are decent enough. Enjoying the album a lot.
    • Those first 4 songs are probably the best 4 in a row to start an album of 2020. Too bad it grinds to a halt in the middle. Also agree the last track is awesome.
    • I might be in the minority, but as good as the Defiant's albums are I enjoyed the TMF debut more than either of those. That said, I prefer their debut to this one too.  But overall it's pretty even between the two projects, for me anyway.  As far as individual tracks on Lions, one of the things that appeals to me is the fact that they changed up the style on some tracks this time.  Third time through and I find myself listening more to the songs on the second half of the album rather than the singles.
    • blinded by hate
    • I don't think he does care.  all he really cares about is getting re-elected.  he just wants markets open, schools open , retail open - that's his bottom line. The continuing spread of the virus is defended by claiming it's enhanced testing which is basically rubbish. I hope for all your sakes that the death rate doesn't spike again. But it's up isn't it. let's just hope it doesn't get worse. 
    • Totally agree The first 4 tracks are great...Lions is dreadfully boring. Decadence On 10th Street reminds me of Extreme for some reason...it’s ok. Sedona is another snoozer. The tracks around those are good...the closer Winner Takes It All is excellent.    The Defiants have taken the clear lead now after 2 full releases for each band. 
    • Glen, you started so well... but then you just couldn't help yourself and veered off into TDS land.  "trump doesn't care about people's safety or the spread of this virus." Seriously? Do you HONESTLY believe this? We don't know all of the factors being weighed to arrive at a particular decision. It's possible to simply disagree with a decision without going off the deep end and resorting to "OMFG! EVIL ORANGE MAN WANTS TO KILL YOUR BABIEZ! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.