• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I'm going - NFO & One Desire is like a dream for me. 2 of my fav bands 
    • Bloody Heels -  Through Mysteries
    • What shock me, their first one is deleted  already.
    • Nice choice once again.  I actually just gave this a spin last night.  If I recall correctly I first heard them on a local radio station in Milwaukee, WI back in '92.  New, melodic rock releases were becoming scarcer at that point, so I rolled the dice and purchased it and was not disappointed.  The album became one of my favorites from that year.
    • That's a good song seriously marred--if not outright ruined--by some pretty nasty (and not in a good way) lead vocals.
    • Back To The Street!!!!! Then On Fire and This Means War are two of the next best, but it's a tie for which one is better 
    • We are none believers on opposite ends of the spectrum, you are one by way of experience and life lessons, I just never bought into any of it, as young as I can remember getting drug into Mormon church as a child, listening at like age 5, thinking am I the only one who thinks this shit sounds a little suspect, of course thru the Mormons excellent shame based teachings, I was terrified to tell anyone that, but I have your answer, Rod Hertz, free will, that's why good decent people go down in flames, while evil motherfuckers live high on the hog, but if God can't do anything for you, what's the point in believing in him? It goes back to perspective, if something good happens, you can accept it for what it is, the weight of circumstances, or immediately attribute it to God and pass it off, so my question is, how come God only gets credit for the good shit that happens? 
    • I think I tried them once and it wasn't for me. Not even sure which disc it was. Somebody was selling a christian cd collection and I bought almost all of them. Petra didn't make the cut. I did grab the first 3 Angelica, Shout, Bloodgood, Mass, Guardian, and Saint. Barren Cross too.  What is their top disc to check out Petra girlie.
    • Man.... this was one of the best blind purchases ever. Not sure if I had seen "Coyote Morning" on Headbanger's Ball before I bought this or not. But I know I was totally hooked on this!! I do remember buying this and Total Eclipse at the same time. Thank God this was so good because that funk-flavored garbage on TE was horrible! JESSE STRANGE should've been huge!! So underrated!! For anybody who hasn't heard this, BUY IT NOW!! Some of my favorites:            
    • Damn it, that's my line!  LOL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.