Sign in to follow this  
Darkstone

Main Site Vs Forum

5 hours ago, The Rocker said:

I love reading the comments, good or bad. I look at it like a movie critic, I enjoy reading/watching the comments but always check it out for myself.

Yep I guess it always is good to check it out personally and make your own opinion. As Darkstone says, it can help if they mention a comparable band/sound too

4 hours ago, Silverkin said:

Yep I guess it always is good to check it out personally and make your own opinion. As Darkstone says, it can help if they mention a comparable band/sound too

Exactly.

It still amazes me how there are essentially two communities on this site. I really wish the main site comments guys would join the forum.  If the Hoff can single handedly unify Germany, then perhaps this clip will help to inspire a unified heavyharmonies. 

Hardly a community here.

Most of the time it seems like a bunch of people trying to one-up others and prove how knowledgeable they are.

Usually when I log on I want to say something to see if there is an echo...

8 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Hardly a community here.

Most of the time it seems like a bunch of people trying to one-up others and prove how knowledgeable they are.

Usually when I log on I want to say something to see if there is an echo...

This forum?? Who's trying to one-up each other or prove how knowledgeable they are? I can't say I've ever had that particular vibe here whatsoever. :o

everyone thinks I know nothing lol ;)

which is prob true!!

1 minute ago, Glen said:

everyone thinks I know nothing lol ;)

which is prob true!!

QFT. ;)

Quality factual talk ?

thanks man. kind words 

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

This forum?? Who's trying to one-up each other or prove how knowledgeable they are? I can't say I've ever had that particular vibe here whatsoever. :o

Same here. I've never felt that way about the forum at all. 

22 hours ago, Glen said:

Quality factual talk ?

thanks man. kind words 

No worries, my good man. "everyone thinks I know nothing lol  ;) which is prob true!!" is definitely Quality Factual Talk. :)

On 11/4/2018 at 7:27 AM, Darkstone said:

If the Hoff can single handedly unify Germany, then perhaps this clip will help to inspire a unified heavyharmonies. 

Lol!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Hi! I was trying to think of things to post again, you revived my account after a few weeks of nothing 😅😅  Never read so many f-words in my life 😂😂 Welcome I’m sure you probably won’t like any of my recommendations they’re all the same stuff but hey! I love to give them when asked. 
    • He said he likes Creed on his first post 😂😂
    • From Youtube: This is the first single taken from the new XTASY album 'Eye Of The Storm' which will be released February 28th, 2020! New eleven killer songs were written in February 2019 together with Erik Martensson (Eclipse, Nordic Union, W.E.T.) and were recorded at Studio Rock 81 in Noain (Pamplona) between March and June 2019. The album was also mixed and mastered by Erik Martensson at Mass Destruction Studios in Sölleron, Sweden.       
    • it's pretty good but not sure on replay value. 
    • I think thanks to my family, and Jewels, trostrunk, & David who are all on Songpop plus thepetrazone people for helping me not turn into trash. 
    • New video for 'Rise Again'.    
    • Dude that's why all my friends are boring kids who don't like me very much or just we don't really have anything in common, or else they're people as old as my parents and aunts and uncles. But I'm fine with that! I just get called really weird. I bet theres a few reasons I can tell you as to why I'm not a dingus like the rest- 1. I come from a big family with strict parents who actually did stuff 2. I live in a small town, which for me, did a lot- it made me more appreciative of going to special places because our town has literally nothing 3. I'm a Christian, I know that you people on here don't like Religion, and neither do I! But I love Jesus, which doesn't mean I'll cut your head off! 😂 Relationship, not Religion is my motto. 4. I was blessed with a brain unlike others 5. I have common sense 6. I'm not mean to people (Freddie doesn't count I mean actually I'm really nice) 7. My music tastes have been blessed and I am obsessed with music- Petra being my absolute favorite ♥️♥️♥️ Another thing with girls my age (especially at my camp) is that they only talk about their school friends, dating (you're 14 shut up already), sports and pets they never talk about music and so I never have a nice conversation with them because I don't go to any of their schools (unless you come to my house 😂😂Reason 8. Btw) I don't have a boyfriend yet (who wants one yet anyway? And why are you allowed to?) I hate sports and I don't have any pets & never have. At least I'm interested in a life not living at my parents house for the rest of it watching YouTube videos growing fat and old. 
    • I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE radio bikini I ADORE it. The starting oh my goodness it's so lovely that's the best song of his for sure ♥️

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.