nashville rawk on eBay

Kind of slipped my mind (since I've been super busy and already consider it a lost album), but after the reminder, I just sent this email to one of his workers:

Tim,

Hey, did you get too busy too? I still don't have this album. I really don't care anymore. I'm not even remotely excited about hearing the music. It's the principle of the thing.

So, if you'd like to inform Mick, when I get home tomorrow, I'm going to take the time to post the link to this thread on a few myspace pages (and maybe on Mick's as well, though it would pain me to join as a friend, even if just to maybe warn off some people from doing business with him/being a fan).

Anyway, hope you all enjoy this effects this has (as much as I've enjoyed the royal screwing you've all given to me over the past 1/2 a year!)

Respectfully yours,

Jay

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=20entry85260

My email address is

mick@nineteen88.com

send me an email with your address. I quit selling because I cant keep up. I will make it right, It's not worth fucking anyone over for 10 bucks or so. The cd is in stores April 26 (everywhere) I will make suer that you get it BEFORE then!

if you want a shirt and some other shit for the problems.. Give me a size.

Please understand I have always tried to do this shit by myself and just loose track of time. That is my fault. but I am not fucking anyone out of a lil bit of cash and keeping the cd just to piss ya off. I know people work hard for their money!

The Asshole has spoken!

Well hsf, at least you will be able to buy the CD after April 26-th from the stores, ...if you are still up to it  :)

LOL Storm!

I just emailed him yet again. (Cause the 10+ other emails - many of which contained my address - probably never reached him............."What we have here is a failure to communicate.")

I'm glad I still have SOME degree of a sense of humor about this (afraid to see what would happen if i didn't.)

I just emailed him yet again.  (Cause the 10+ other emails - many of which contained my address - probably never reached him............."What we have here is a failure to communicate.")

I'm glad I still have SOME degree of a sense of humor about this (afraid to see what would happen if i didn't.)

Yeah, I mean, if you scroll up you can see almost identical post from Feb 13, so this is his bi-monthly "dude I'll fix this and will send you some more shit for the trouble" e-mail excuse to you :P ...and I do hope he wont take it literally, because shipping excrements in the mail is federal offense, lol :D

Seriously, I dont believe someone can be so unorganized not solving this issue for so long, even Davesemetal himself would have shipped it! This guy is either beyond all human standards, or just pulling your leg to see how far you will go...

or just pulling your leg to see how far you will go...

That's kind of what I was thinking as well (which begs the question "Why didn't he post that note on April 1?"). I hope I'm wrong, but I don't put much credence in any hopes I have with anything toward that CD anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Will miracles never frickin' cease?

I pulled in from work today, got my mail, and low and behold, before my wondering eyes, what should appear, but a package that had a return address label that said "Nineteen88"!

I was pretty blown away. Only 6 1/2 months to get my CD!

Will miracles never frickin' cease?

I pulled in from work today, got my mail, and low and behold, before my wondering eyes, what should appear, but a package that had a return address label that said "Nineteen88"!

I was pretty blown away.  Only 6 1/2 months to get my CD!

There you go - rock on!

I probably wouldnt listen to it after all the fiasco obtaining it, but its good to know you finally got it anyway :D

What was the "extra shit" they sent ya for all the trouble?

I'd give the cd a C--

I don't want to be mean (cause it'll seem like it's just anger over the whole situation), but I wasn't all THAT impressed with the CD. The songs actually weren't bad, I'm just into the more melodic/harmonious vox that I didn't feel the CD had.

But, it was good enough to warrant another spin down the line (so we can see if it was indeed anger or the CD.)

I just thank the heavens this ordeal is over and I don't have to threaten or post or do any more crap to try to fix it.

I agree, songs are solid but the vocals are lacking.

It's nice to know that I'm not just being bitter about things in my judgement. I'll give it another listen to, but I don't think that aspect will improve.

(It's kind of hard to critique these vox when I'm listening to Butch Walker a lot right now getting prepared for the string of shows I'll be attending.)