JACKYL - Jackyl 25 (2017)

AlphaMale

from internet sources:

JACKYL%2B-%2BJackyl%2B25%2B-%2Bfront.jpg

Ready for the summer, JACKYL are celebrating their 25 Anniversary with the release of a greatest hits album entitled "25", which contains two unreleased tracks. The group will also be touring throughout the United States of America following the release of the CD.

Known for the dude who plays the chainsaw, Jackyl celebrate 25 years of ball crushing music with a new CD of their good rock music special for this season.

It’s an incredible accomplishment when a rock band has been successful enough to reach the 25-year mark since the release of their first album.

And this 2017, raunchy hard rockers Jackyl have accomplished this feat, and are celebrating with an appropriately-titled compilation, ’25,’ which drops the stored today, July 28.

First bursting upon the scene with their self-titled, platinum-certified debut album in 1992, Jackyl has made a name for themselves as a killer live band that delivers night after night, and has continued to offer up good old fashioned bluesy hard rock boogie over the years, as evidenced on such subsequent albums as 1994’s gold-certified ‘Push Comes to Shove,’ all the way to their most recent release, the solid 2016’s ‘Rowyco’.

JACKYL%2B-%2BJackyl%2B25%2B-%2Binside.jp

The 18-track set "25" features such Jackyl radio hits as “Down On Me,” “The Lumberjack,” “Push Comes To Shove,” and “Favorite Sin,” as well as two previously unreleased tracks – a live rendition of “Redneck Punk,” as well as a cover of Black Oak Arkansas’ “Hot and Nasty”, done in a Jackyl way.

It's a rocking, fun, entertaining bunch of rockers from a band not showing signs of slowing down anytime soon.

Very Recommended

01 - I Stand Alone
02 - Down on Me
03 - When Will It Rain
04 - The Lumberjack
05 - Push Comes to Shove
06 - Secret of the Bottle
07 - Dumb Ass Country Boy
08 - Cut the Crap
09 - Kill the Sunshine
10 - My Moonshine Kicks Your Cocaine's Ass
11 - Just Like a Negro (feat. DMC)
12 - Screwdriver
13 - Encore
14 - Favorite Sin
15 - Rally
16 - Just Because I'm Drunk
17 - Redneck Punk (Live) [previously unreleased]
18 - Hot and Nasty [previously unreleased]

Jesse James Dupree - Vocals, Guitar
Jeff Worley - Guitar
Roman Glick - Bass
Chris Worley - Drums

BUY IT !
www.amazon.co.uk/Jackyl-25/dp/B071JVFQRV

Is this live?

I know they just released ROWYCO last year. I thought they would still be touring for that album but I guess you only get one 25th anniversary?

Greatest hits. With a few bonuses.