Stan Bush - Change The World

Stefan

1383873_646481312051764_1490311348_n.jpg

From FB (July 21th):

Today, I am proud to announce that my brand new album,Change The World, will be released on Friday, September 8th, 2017! You'll be able to download or stream the album, or come see me live on the 8th at HASCON in Providence, I'll be signing CD's at the convention and playing live that night!

stanbush.com

FB_IMG_1500664025828.jpg

Listen to 'Born To Win': https://soundcloud.com/user-663297783/born-to-win

I still legitimately cannot believe a grown man is writing those horrible lyrics, but otherwise it's nice typical Stan Bush inspiro AOR. He is really bordering on christian AOR with lyrics that bad.

Press release from L.A. Records/Cargo Records:

Legendary AOR singer/songwriter (Emmy Award winning recording artist) and melodic rock icon STAN BUSH to release his 13th studio album, Change The World, on September 22nd via L.A. Records/Cargo Records worldwide.

The “Change the World” album also includes “Warrior”, featured in the Shadow Warrior 2 game. The title track “Change the World”, one of Stan Bush’s best songs contains a message of hope and unity. “Born to Win” and “Live Your Dream” are songs about winning and believing in yourself. “The Story of Love” is a power-ballad about how confusing love can be. Another amazing song is the closing track, “The Secret” which contains a powerful message of love. The all-time classic Stan Bush songs “The Touch” and “Dare” from “Transformers: The Movie” round out this masterpiece of an album. Look for Stan Bush to break through to a worldwide audience with this gem of an album!

Track listing:

1. Change The World
2. Warrior
3. Born To Win
4. Never Surrender
5. The Story of Love
6. Live Your Dream
7. Break These Chains
8. The Other Side of Love
9. Dare
10. The Touch
11. The Secret

The album was produced, engineered and mixed by Holger Fath at The Barn Studios, Moorpark, CA and mastered at Aftermaster Audio, Hollywood, CA.

Line-up:

Stan Bush - Lead vocals and backing vocals
Holger Fath - Guitars, Bass, Keyboards
Tom Walsh - Drums

World-class rock singer, Stan Bush is best known for his song “The Touch” featured in “Transformers: The Movie”. An anthem for Transformers fans around the world, “The Touch” was also featured in the movie “Boogie Nights”, on Chuck (NBC), and American Dad (Fox), The Goldbergs (ABC), Guitar Hero, and the Saints Row IV game. Stan Bush was inducted into the Transfomers Hall of Fame in 2014.

In 1997 Stan Bush won an Emmy Award for Best Original Song, "Til I Was Loved By You". Another of his songs "Capture the Dream" was featured in the 1996 Olympics. His tracks were used in two Jean-Claude Van Damme films: "Kickboxer", a major film sequel to the action adventure film, "Bloodsport." Stan Bush has written with many top songwriters like Jonathan Cain (Journey), Jim Vallance (Bryan Adams; Aerosmith), and Paul Stanley of Kiss. Stan Bush has toured extensively throughout the U.S. and Europe.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lovely listening thus far!

Typically, I agree with buddy Geoffrey on the lyrics + song titles, but only when I'm not listening to it. I think I'm growing a pair of ray bans every time I'm spinning it! Break The Chains is spectacular!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/30/2017 at 6:17 AM, Geoff said:

I still legitimately cannot believe a grown man is writing those horrible lyrics, but otherwise it's nice typical Stan Bush inspiro AOR. He is really bordering on christian AOR with lyrics that bad.

You want bad lyrics?  Listen to the first SHAMELESS CD.

Damn I love me some PBF, and that's really the only reason I purchased that CD way back when.. I dug it out last night and gave it a spin and honestly laughed out loud at nearly every track save for Backseat Action and Talk To Me.

Horrifically bad lyrics.  Like a third grader's love note :)

13 hours ago, gener8tr said:

You want bad lyrics?  Listen to the first SHAMELESS CD.

Damn I love me some PBF, and that's really the only reason I purchased that CD way back when.. I dug it out last night and gave it a spin and honestly laughed out loud at nearly every track save for Backseat Action and Talk To Me.

Horrifically bad lyrics.  Like a third grader's love note :)

Bad lyrics, and a bad album. That debut is awful. They've come full circle and the last few albums have been awful too. 'Queen For A Day' is like a long lost PBF/Tuff joint CD, but otherwise it's a pretty dodgy discography. 'Splashed' and 'Beautiful Disaster' are pretty cool too. 

• 5 weeks later...