7. Making It Hard

8. Drink You Away

9. Play To Win

10. Long Gone

11. Loser's Salute

New single out today:

First single:

So disappointed. This isn't Hinder. :yuck::(

I love all their records with Austin. That will always be Hinder.

That's not the Hinder we all know.

Pretty basic bland modern rock.

Yep shit sucks. They should've retired the Hinder name.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'm gonna be in the minority here but for me the best Hinder album is When The Smoke Clears, much prefer Marshall Dutton's vocals.

As for the two new tracks, love em, and I eagerly await the new album.

• 1 month later...

Yep, Austin's solo stuff is indeed terrible, and this new Hinder album does absolutely nothing at all for me. The shitty, muffled production job does nothing to assist these weak as piss songs either. Yeah, sadly this band is dead without Austin.

Unless they can patch up their differences, I think they're all done, as artists.

Yep, Austin's solo stuff is indeed terrible, and this new Hinder album does absolutely nothing at all for me. The shitty, muffled production job does nothing to assist these weak as piss songs either. Yeah, sadly this band is dead without Austin.

Unless they can patch up their differences, I think they're all done, as artists.

I agree the band is dead without Austin and they should've changed name with the new lead singer. It's hearing these new songs without applying the "Hinder" name to them that makes them decent. Don't compare

Even though Austin's latest stuff was more pop than southern rock I think given the right band members around him, he can pull out amazing southern rock. At least I hope so. He has the voice for it.

I'm going to do my best to see him live in a few months when he rolls through the PNW

Hinder has a special place in my heart either Austin involved or not

Hinder has a very special place in my heart as 'TITTL' is one of my all-time favourite albums, and I loved all the albums (bar the debut) with Winkler. But I'm just here to call a spade a spade, and the new album is shit... Winkler, no Winkler, or three Winklers. The songs are just poor. IMO. ;)