Hell In The Club - See You On The Dark Side

Crazysam

From the band's official site http://www.hellintheclub.com/?p=725

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the upcoming studio release by Hell In The Club - SEE YOU ON THE DARK SIDE
The album will be out on September 15, 2017!

SEE YOU ON THE DARK SIDE is available for pre-order now! If you’d like to support us directly you can get it on our SHOP with a FREE signed poster!

"The album sounds great, our best production with our most ambitious arrangements to date, but still with a rough and kickin’ edge which has been our trademark since the beginning. As usual we’ve been melting all our inspirations and what we like in music and made a unique blend – pure 100% Hell in the Club – in these 11 tracks that contain a lot of different shades, melodies, power, heavy riffs, big choirs, sweet tunes and also a full swing/jazz orchestra this time!”

HITC-See-you-on-the-dark-side-COVER-1000

TRACKLISTING:
1. We Are On Fire
2. The Phantom Punch
3. Little Toy Soldier
4. I Wanna Swing Like Peter Parker
5. Houston, We’ve Got No Money
6. A Melody, A Memory
7. Showtime
8. The Misfit
9. Withered In Venice
10. Bite Of The Tongue
11. A Crowded Room

Check out the first song and video, “We Are On Fire

Saw these guys as a support act several years ago when they still only had the debut album to their name, and really enjoyed them.

Weirdly they didn't bring any merch to the gig to sell, but they directed me to their website and I seem to remember it was a mess as you could not order through the website, but instead had to send an email which went back and forth with prices and postage and how to pay etc,

Took them a while to release the second album, but since then they have released their albums in quick succession.

They have not released a bad album yet, so have a lot of faith in this one.

Nice to see them on a bigger label this time around, so hopefully they will get a bit more attention from people who have not heard of them before.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The album bores me. Like Glen, there's some solid songs, some not so solid. But it kinds of all just blends into one thing. Well produced, good hard rock sound... but where are the real stand out hooks or choruses that stand out? Yeah it's nice... but it's just nice.

The album bores me. Like Glen, there's some solid songs, some not so solid. But it kinds of all just blends into one thing. Well produced, good hard rock sound... but where are the real stand out hooks or choruses that stand out? Yeah it's nice... but it's just nice.

I pretty much agree with this. I checked it out and it disappoints The first album from them I probably won't buy. There are moments its not bad and there are moments that's its boring or just plain weird.

Average new tune. Not awful... just weird.

Agreed ;)

Yes

They're "weird" lyrically, but I don't mind that. Fate had some strange lyrics too, but still backed it up with killer hooks, riffs and melodies. Hell In The Club seem to write pretty odd lyrics, but then just run them out like they're ordering dinner. There's just no magic here.