Hedley - Love Again

Mr.AOR

That's actually really nice. Jeez he's be shaping up for an album in this style for a decade now. Are they still trying to pretend there is a band going on here, or is Hedley now just the solo artist?

It's funny, he/they have burnt me several times now, but I still tackle every new album/release with the expectation, anticipation and hope of an artist/band that is still recording music as good as their debut. ;)

• My Little Pony

That's actually really nice. Jeez he's be shaping up for an album in this style for a decade now. Are they still trying to pretend there is a band going on here, or is Hedley now just the solo artist?

It's funny, he/they have burnt me several times now, but I still tackle every new album/release with the expectation, anticipation and hope of an artist/band that is still recording music as good as their debut. ;)

It's pretty much just Jacob. Before he got noticed on Idol he had already started his band Hedley. After the show the whole band was fired -- apparently they sucked anyway -- and he was given new members. So, it's always been about him.

It's pretty much just Jacob. Before he got noticed on Idol he had already started his band Hedley. After the show the whole band was fired -- apparently they sucked anyway -- and he was given new members. So, it's always been about him.

Yeah I remember hearing that, but from about album three onwards it hasn't even sounded like the blow-ins were involved. It's all sounded programmed for a long while.

On a side note, I just glanced over their discography and for whatever reason, I seem to have missed 'Wild Life' in 2013. I'll check it out asap. What are all y'all thoughts on that one? Any good?