Alice Cooper - Paranormal

Stefan

Dude hasn't released an interesting thing since 'Hey Stoopid' but I'll try checking this one out to see how it fares

Let me know how you go and if it's worth checking out. Because I agree with the 'Hey Stoopid' comment.

Dude hasn't released an interesting thing since 'Hey Stoopid' but I'll try checking this one out to see how it fares

Let me know how you go and if it's worth checking out. Because I agree with the 'Hey Stoopid' comment.

Me too.

So far what I've heard from this new album is a bit meh.

One for the die hards maybe.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Me too.

I happen to disagree with all 3 of you.Brutal Planet,The Eyes of Alice Cooper and Welcome 2 My Nightmare are great ! The other Cd's he released after Hey Stoopid are so-so but those 3 are Alice at his best !

Me too.

I happen to disagree with all 3 of you.Brutal Planet,The Eyes of Alice Cooper and Welcome 2 My Nightmare are great ! The other Cd's he released after Hey Stoopid are so-so but those 3 are Alice at his best !

Brutal was a really good album, but all the albums after that had their moments, but none really excited me.

It was probably Along came a spider that brought my interest back, but it was Welcome 2 my nightmare that really blew me away.

Paranormal is a step back from that from me, but still amazing.

And to address the comments for this being more for Alice die hards, I disagree as that is not me.

I do own all his studio albums due to me being a collector, but I have very little interest in early Coop beyond the hits. For me Trash and Hey Stoopid are what I was really mad for (and Last temptation & Raise your fist and yell to a lesser degree).

The last two albums have just been great albums, and that is nothing to do with "they are only considered great because of who it is". If he released a bag of shite, I would call it a bag of shite.