Nothing new going on?

I've noticed over the past few weeks that we are digging up old AOR and Hard Rock threads.

Is it because things are slow on the news frontier?

I am fairly new to the forum, but I figured people were just bumping threads with topics that they had some interest in or questions about. I personally enjoy seeing some of the old comments since the discussions are new to me, but whenever I log on I first change my sort to Start Date of threads to check out the more recent posts

Yeah for me personally not much of interest new release wise until August so happy seeing some old threads and a few you might have missed :)

Seeing the old threads is great and i know if Stefan has bumped the thread, then it must be worth checking out.

Thanks Stefan.

I'm rediscovering older releases I forgot about or missed first time around. And introducing good stuff for new members (like yourself).

Keep it up!

I love seeing all the old threads too - generally pretty interesting stuff. As I understand it, a lot of people weren't too keen with all the new releases being discussed as they didn't get many new releases so couldn't contribute. I think they're all gone now, lol, but this caters to those who prefer to discuss older releases many of us have collected through the years.

That Doll's Diary sounds pretty good. What's that all about? Sounds a bit like Crossfire from a few years back.

I just figured Stefan was tryna keep his post count up.

Is that still a thing? I think only Ian was ever really keeping tabs on that one?

Hope you're well, mate, if you still read the pages every now and then. ;)

I love reading the old threads too so i can (at least TRY to) avoid bringing up a topic that's been done to death. Plus it's a great way to get an idea of what interests members.

Hmmmmm....But now i'm inspired to put some thought into starting a thread that could ruffle and/or smooth a few feathers

Ah,plus i think there's been such a lot of good music come out this year already that i'm still catching up wih my listening to them. Feel almost overloaded at the moment