Bugzy - Plan B

Crazysam

This sample track from previosuly unreleased recordings of the band Bugzy sounds pretty good. A limited release cd is supposed to be avalable in early June.

From Divebomb Records:
The roots of BUGZY date back to late-1983, when 19-year-old guitarist/vocalist William “Bugsy” Boyer, keyboard player Franki Gorgo, and drummer Bob Kimmel crossed paths...By 1985, Bob and Franki had struck out to create their own original material in an attempt to sell songs to a major artist or publishing company...a short-lived production deal with producer Tony Bongiovi led the group to record a few tracks in New York City’s historic Power Station studio; and in 1990, a production/management deal with L.A. record producer John Ryan (Santana, etc.) resulted in three years of nonstop work on new material with an assortment of session musicians. Into the mid-’90s, with the help of hit record producer Chris Lord-Alge, BUGZY was courted by no less than three major labels—RCA, Polygram, and EMI—but the trio’s decade of hard work would shockingly fail to yield the release of one single piece of music…until now…Divebomb Records is proud to shed light on BUGZY‘s Plan B: 17 tracks of spectacularly catchy AOR/hard rock culled from the band’s extensive personal archives, and graciously rescued from permanent obscurity

• 3 months later...

Oh wow. Why's no one talking about this one? Has it been released yet? Was it released in June? If the rest of the tracks are like that, especially 'A Million Miles Away,' this one might be a cheeky little gem. Will look into it asap. I like what I hear, a lot.

Yep. Out now.

Get it here (CD): http://divebombrecords.bigcartel.com/product/bugzy-plan-b-bootcamp-series-31

a1644232355_16.jpg

Tracks:

1. One Man
2. Say A Prayer
3. A Glimpse Of Paradise
4. Your Love Leaves Me Cold
5. Young At Heart
6. Lies
7. Don't Ever Let Go
8. Piece Of The Puzzle
9. The Bigger The Heart
10. Angel
11. A Million Miles Away
12. I Can't Let Go
13. Eyes Of Steel
14. Shadow From The Light
15. Easy Way Out
16. Just Say Goodbye
17. Secrets

Thanks for the info mate. I hope to check out these tunes asap.

On another note, do people outside the US or UK still buy CDs at all? Just checked what this would cost me... $12 for the CD - that's reasonable. Now, let's check the shipping to Australia... $14!!! Are you serious? Just get fucked, seriously. $26 overall for this... US... so aud$33.

Imagine being able to justify that... :(

On another note, do people outside the US or UK still buy CDs at all? Just checked what this would cost me... $12 for the CD - that's reasonable. Now, let's check the shipping to Australia... $14!!! Are you serious? Just get fucked, seriously. $26 overall for this... US... so aud$33.

Or download: https://tribunalrecords.bandcamp.com/album/plan-b

Or download: https://tribunalrecords.bandcamp.com/album/plan-b

Yeah mate, it's not how I ever thought it'd go, but that's me these days. I couldn't even tell you the last physical CD I bought. It was never a cheap game, but it seems like I got priced out of it about the same time I finally came to realise it wasn't the most productive way to be spending my money. ;)