Falling In Reverse

Geoff

Apparently I have not posted a thread about these guys before, which is surprising. I know I have posted one of their songs before, but obviously in a different thread. Anyway, for those who don't know this is the band formed and fronted by ex-Escape The Fate lead singer, Ronnie Radke.

Previously they've been quiet eccentric with their releases, with a good dose of rap mixed with post-hardcore. I've quite enjoyed the ride. I absolutely love this song;

But that was then (2013) and this is now.

I was reading some info on this album and he was saying that this was their hardest album as it was the first time they kind of followed a path and stuck with it, rather than going all over the joint in terms of styles and stuff. So what we have this time is a pretty complete, start-to-end good modern rock album. The only songs that stray slightly are the two bonus tracks, which ironically, I personally like better than most the album. It's a good album, but maybe missing the character of their previous releases. I liked the rap thing they were doing, mixed in with the heavier stuff. Anyway, this new one will probably appeal to a wider audience;

hidden.jpg

1 - Coming Home
2 - Broken
3 - Loser
4 - Fuck You And All Your Friends
5 - I Hate Everyone
6 - I'm Bad At Life
7 - Hanging On
8 - Superhero
9 - Straight To Hell
10 - I Don't Mind
11 - The Departure
12 - Right Now (Bonus Track)
13 - Paparazzi (Bonus Track)

My favourite tune;

The rest of the album is a bit like this, with some huge choruses and a big sound;

These are the two bonus tracks, which are different to the rest of the album. More like their older stuff. But they're two of my favourite songs on the album. The hooks are huge;

I dunno mate. Im so over this sound....i'll leave it to the cool kids.

Like me. Accepted.

Like me. Accepted.

Ha ha mate....you are defo no longer a kid.

And youve never been cool ;)

Like me. Accepted.

Ha ha mate....you are defo no longer a kid.

And youve never been cool ;)

68 years old is still a kid in this young fella's book.

And I designed cool. I exude it.

I have loved the last few Escape the fate albums but for some reason I have never checked this band out or the first Escape the fate album with the guy from this singing

I'll check them out

They're far more eclectic than ETF, with that rap element in the past... but I've found them enjoyable. I like ETF too and probably prefer their albums, but if it makes sense, the Falling In Reverse ones I find more interesting. He's a talented, interesting guy, the lead singer. A more gifted songwriter than the rest of the guys in ETF... but yeah, they're different bands.

There's some pretty good stuff on that first ETF album too (and EP), but to be honest, I like ETF a lot better after the split. Here's my favourite tune off that debut album;

• 3 weeks later...

Finally gave this a listen and I really like it

Paparazzi is stuck in my head right now , if their previous albums are similar in style to this song then I will definitely need to hear them

The rest of the songs on here are all very nice though , a nice surprise this one

Finally gave this a listen and I really like it

Paparazzi is stuck in my head right now , if their previous albums are similar in style to this song then I will definitely need to hear them

The rest of the songs on here are all very nice though , a nice surprise this one

'Paparazzi' is cool... definitely a lot more like their previous stuff than the rest of the album.