Julian Angel-The Death of Cool

martinsane

So kiddies my pal Julian has a new disc that is about to drop, pre orders now for an official May 26th release!

Everyone should love Julian who is looking for a good time rock n roll disc of 80's fueled AOR/hard rock with a smattering of glam. Support the man as he is as geeky as we are when it comes to the genre and he is a great player and a cool cat!

Here is the first video:

Pre order here:

http://www.angel-rock.com/tdoc/spcl.html

DOC_Cover_web.jpg

01. Shoot Me Down
02. The Death Of Cool
03. Clock Strikes
04. She's On Fire
05. Reach
06. Phonograph Needle
07. Rock Like A Woman
08. Hideaway
09. Monsterous
10. Summerbreak
11. Friday Nite Wild (Bonus)

Not ground-breaking, but 100% than anything on the last album. At least he's gone back to something more melodic/"commercial." Basic and kind of thin, but not bad.

• 4 weeks later...

Not ground-breaking, but 100% than anything on the last album. At least he's gone back to something more melodic/"commercial." Basic and kind of thin, but not bad.

And sadly, this was as good as it got. It's the best song on the album, so you can guess what the rest is like. Let's just say I wasn't a fan.

And sadly, this was as good as it got. It's the best song on the album, so you can guess what the rest is like. Let's just say I wasn't a fan.

you really are a glutton for punishment!!