Forget Tommorrow - The Real Thing

Mr.AOR

Wow, this is by far the best modern rock I've heard in 2017. Love it. When do we get an album full of this stuff?

And yep, holy shit, I was sure it had to be a different band with the same name, but from everything I can find, this is in fact the same band that released the (much, much heavier) 'Wasted Time' EP last year. I quite liked it, but it was extremely different to this. What a difference (less than) a year makes.

And from 2013... jeez they'd be doing themselves a service to just let the black dude handle the vocals. They sound great when he's on the mic.

Yeah, I saw this on their website too. Very nice. I wonder what the screamer does now. In fact, I always wonder that about these post-hardcore bands that go down this route. Like Sonic Syndicate too. What happens to the guy who's sole responsibility is to provide the screaming vocals when the band stops screaming and they're still members of the band? Is he just there for the live shows when they sing their old songs?

• 2023 Gold Donors

Yeah, I saw this on their website too. Very nice. I wonder what the screamer does now. In fact, I always wonder that about these post-hardcore bands that go down this route. Like Sonic Syndicate too. What happens to the guy who's sole responsibility is to provide the screaming vocals when the band stops screaming and they're still members of the band? Is he just there for the live shows when they sing their old songs?

He's providing some backing vox in these new tracks that and a bit of dancin' :banana::pickle:

He's providing some backing vox in these new tracks that and a bit of dancin' :banana::pickle:

Haha, nice. I wonder if he still gets the same cut.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There was a pool in that video clip? Oh, sorry I must have missed it. How come there were no shots of the band in it either?

Best filmclip ever.

Anyway, what's going on here with this band? Is there an album anywhere due anytime soon? Or are they just releasing a mass of singles?

Forget Tomorrow...I've forgotten them already.....A hot chick in a bikini does not take away from the fact, that was a shit song ;)

• 2023 Gold Donors

There was a pool in that video clip? Oh, sorry I must have missed it. How come there were no shots of the band in it either?

Anyway, what's going on here with this band? Is there an album anywhere due anytime soon? Or are they just releasing a mass of singles?

You missed the pool,it was shown repeatedly throughout the video. And I think it's kinda hard to play your instruments while you're in a pool.

And it looks like just singles at the minute.