Kotovsky

• My Little Pony

Now this isn't gonna be for everyone, even those that do like the Synthwave movement, but I figured the sax was just too irresistible.

I thought there was a secret understanding we didn't post the instrumental stuff? ;)

• My Little Pony

Love the NewRetroSynthwave scene but it all sounds so much better with vocals, that aside this is very nice and ya can't beat some nice sax on a Sunday.

It's funny, I found, while reading the comments on the FaceTubes, there are almost two distinct camps.

A. People like us who like Synthwave because of the 80's vibes. This camp says it's shit if it doesn't have vocals.

2. People who listen to it because it's Electronic music. They say the vocals ruin the music.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Love the NewRetroSynthwave scene but it all sounds so much better with vocals, that aside this is very nice and ya can't beat some nice sax on a Sunday.

It's funny, I found, while reading the comments on the FaceTubes, there are almost two distinct camps.

A. People like us who like Synthwave because of the 80's vibes. This camp says it's shit if it doesn't have vocals.

2. People who listen to it because it's Electronic music. They say the vocals ruin the music.

Yeah i noticed that as well.

• My Little Pony

Yeah i noticed that as well.

I like both. But sometimes I think some tunes could be improved with vocals. However, some of my favourites are instrumentals from FM-84 and the Midnight.

The instrumentals (by the good artists) are great. But I just absolutely never, ever play instrumental songs. Ever. So it doesn't matter how good they are, there's just zero replays value for me, unfortunately.