Bloody Heels - Through Mystery

Stefan

15844292_1185083071611467_18118781691653

From FB:

**ATTENTION**

The time has come guys ! We are really happy that finally our debut full length album "Through Mystery" will see the day light. We know it was a long time, but we wanted to share it with you guys the right way. The date is 20th May, but for now we have started the digital pre-order on iTunes and Amazon.com ! Physical copies will be available after the album release

iTunes - https://goo.gl/P2fvEH

Amazon - https://goo.gl/EhyeoR

Stay tuned guys, lot of stuff coming soon !

Bloody-Heels-album-cover-e1493700309863.

Tracks:

01. Danger Calling
02. Can’t Help Myself
03. Through Mystery
04. Victim
05. Cheap Little Liar
06. Hope
07. Bittersweet Memories
08. Take Off Your Mask
09. Love May Have Gone
10. P.A.T.P.
11. One More Time

Me like!

Holy shit, that's my shit. They look as awesome as they sound. Has that full Skid Row / Sven Gali vibe from the early 90's. This is not the first we've heard/seen of this band on the forum, is it?

Anyway, this is something to really look forward to. Not many bands at the moment sounding as authentically "heyday" as this. Could be lifted direct from 1992.

Holy shit, that's my shit. They look as awesome as they sound. Has that full Skid Row / Sven Gali vibe from the early 90's. This is not the first we've heard/seen of this band on the forum, is it?

Anyway, this is something to really look forward to. Not many bands at the moment sounding as authentically "heyday" as this. Could be lifted direct from 1992.

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=31659&p=684258

The sound of this new track sounds a hell of a lot better than the summer nights e.p...for me anyway,I know we all have to start somewhere and these guys have obviously evolved into what we now hear :headbanger:

The sound of this new track sounds a hell of a lot better than the summer nights e.p...for me anyway,I know we all have to start somewhere and these guys have obviously evolved into what we now hear :headbanger:

Yeah, I agree. When Stefan posted the link to the old thread I was all like, yeah, these guys have really, really evolved nicely, haven't they. Good to see.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know where to get an actual cd for this. All I've seen is links for buying downloads. I like what I hear on this one and want to get it in my collection.

Its only available as a download at the minute,although the band have said that an actual cd will be released soon :)

The kids have done well here. It's a really impressive album. Not at all what I was expecting, but very good.

It's the least instant album I've heard in 2017, but also one of the most interesting... and one that demands repeated listens. The songs aren't generally obvious structures and often the hooks/melodies go down a different path than you expected... and even in some cases, may have preferred. But what they do, they do it well.

The dude on vocals is an absolutely dead-ringer for Jesse Damon (Silent Rage) or a really early Paul Sabu. Which is a good thing. The album demands repeated spins, and this is what I will give it, because I really like it.

The kids have done well here. It's a really impressive album. Not at all what I was expecting, but very good.

It's the least instant album I've heard in 2017, but also one of the most interesting... and one that demands repeated listens. The songs aren't generally obvious structures and often the hooks/melodies go down a different path than you expected... and even in some cases, may have preferred. But what they do, they do it well.

The dude on vocals is an absolutely dead-ringer for Jesse Damon (Silent Rage) or a really early Paul Sabu. Which is a good thing. The album demands repeated spins, and this is what I will give it, because I really like it.

My thoughts exactly! Gonna need some repeated listens but there definitely is potential

Also agree on the Jesse Damon comparison, had another singer he reminded me of but forgot which one, will let you know if I remember it

Reminds me a bit of (music wise) I Napoloen with the musical structures.