ebayer id mooninitesrawk

I'm told by a friend that mooninitesrawk got NLaRU-ed shorly after relisting the homemade DVD bootlegs of the TV shows he was selling earlier (Remington Steele, You Can't do that on Television, etc.), and probably MTM or another VeRO copyholder pulled the plug on him.

Very amateurish way to screw himself I'd say, hehe (if that's what really happened)

I'm not one to get caught up in a bidding war over a cd that costs that much, but i have bought "bootlegs" in the past because I knew they were to begin with. I've bought bootleg dvd sets of TV shows I remember as a kid that I haven't seen since then. I know that it's illegal to sell them, but sometimes it's just about the only way to get your hands on them. :angel:

As for the Bootlegs being passed off as originals, I feel that is a completely shitty way to try and rip someone off and I think they deserve to be booted off eBay. I know that they're very similiar situations, but at least some of the sellers will not lie about them being bootlegged so you know what you're getting yourself into :drink:

I'm not one to get caught up in a bidding war over a cd that costs that much, but i have bought "bootlegs" in the past because I knew they were to begin with. I've bought bootleg dvd sets of TV shows I remember as a kid that I haven't seen since then. I know that it's illegal to sell them, but sometimes it's just about the only way to get your hands on them.  :angel:

As for the Bootlegs being passed off as originals, I feel that is a completely shitty way to try and rip someone off and I think they deserve to be booted off eBay. I know that they're very similiar situations, but at least some of the sellers will not lie about them being bootlegged so you know what you're getting yourself into  :drink:

I agree with you about TV rips and I'd gladly buy "Blue Summer" if I ever see it on homemade VCD/DVDs for sale (not sure if it was aired in USA at all, though).

My comment about the guy was he stretched arm and leg presenting all those super-rare CDs as real deal, but got kicked just because was a bit too greedy and tried sneaking obvious bootleg stuff inbetween. Quite silly in my opinion, if this was indeed the case why he got NLaRU-ed at first place, of course.

MJ, I think alot of us were wondering what that meant, but did not dare ask, LOL, thanks for being the brave one!

Ummmm.....ok.......I gotta ask.  "NLaRU-ed"?????  :blink:

MJ, I think alot of us were wondering what that meant, but did not dare ask, LOL, thanks for being the brave one!

Ummmm.....ok.......I gotta ask.  "NLaRU-ed"?????  :blink:

:D LOL......thanks Mike!!!

• 4 weeks later...