Can a Video make or break a song for you?

Silverkin

• My Little Pony

And Karpetface, if the shit in that Bieber video is what turns you on, no wonder you've handed your balls and penis to Jesus. You shan't be needing them anytime soon. If I turned that video on with an erection I'm pretty sure my penis would snap due to how quickly it inverted itself as I immediately became un-aroused.

Yeah, but that doesn't surprise any of us, 'cause you're not into women.

And Karpetface, if the shit in that Bieber video is what turns you on, no wonder you've handed your balls and penis to Jesus. You shan't be needing them anytime soon. If I turned that video on with an erection I'm pretty sure my penis would snap due to how quickly it inverted itself as I immediately became un-aroused.

Yeah, but that doesn't surprise any of us, 'cause you're not into women.

No, I like men. Preferably ones with large schlongs.

But I still appreciate attractive women. And they are not there. Even if they are, which they actually could be... those outfits would make Amy Reid look unf*ckable.

Most videos are crap IMO so I mainly just listen to the music....when I occasionally watch a video and start to cringe I let the music play and look at another web page...

I'm with you and Geoff on that! The screen is usually minimised when I'm really wanting to listen to music (if it's online) so I don't see the videos. I usually only seek out videos if I want to see what the band look like

Donnie Iris....excellent songwriter and had some great songs. MTV age........Iris has a great following, tried to do the MTV thing.....put up this video and his MTV days were done....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH5Arbm47IQ

Donnie Iris....excellent songwriter and had some great songs. MTV age........Iris has a great following, tried to do the MTV thing.....put up this video and his MTV days were done....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH5Arbm47IQ

Ohhhhhhh, that yellow jacket! Noooooooo

• 3 weeks later...

For me I almost expect at least one video if you want me to buy your album.

Best if you look like rockers too.

I would say a good video will instantly get me to buy an album.

Like running into this video recenlty, I went out bought two of theirs.

But those dancing lyric videos have an opposite take on me and makes me want to run away.

I'm much more likely to have a real listen to a song outside of the genres I like if the video is cool.

Likewise, I try not to watch people such as Jorn etc in their videos because they make me hate the whole experience.

So many 40 to 60 year olds who decide the close ups of they aged band is somehow cool and interesting.

re Rock Me Tonite - the song is killer. The film clip i saw only after I loved the song, so it added to it in a comedic way for a while, and eventually I cane to think of the clip when I hear the song, which is bad.

But those dancing lyric videos have an opposite take on me and makes me want to run away.

I'll be honest, probably never even really acknowledged that song and just passed over it. But yeah, that'a s cool video and I saw the song in a new light. Good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NomFRsMei_A

That was scarey!

I'm much more likely to have a real listen to a song outside of the genres I like if the video is cool.

Likewise, I try not to watch people such as Jorn etc in their videos because they make me hate the whole experience.

So many 40 to 60 year olds who decide the close ups of they aged band is somehow cool and interesting.

re Rock Me Tonite - the song is killer. The film clip i saw only after I loved the song, so it added to it in a comedic way for a while, and eventually I cane to think of the clip when I hear the song, which is bad.

Are the close up shots a theme in all of Jorn's videos? I watched a couple and am assuming it's the same camera man. 'Running up that hill' was a bit of a bizarre one but it did have some beautiful scenery.

Most videos are crap IMO so I mainly just listen to the music....when I occasionally watch a video and start to cringe I let the music play and look at another web page...

Some of the videos that came out in the 80s were TERRIBLE (Judas Priest - I'm looking at YOU!)