Please allow me to introduce myself

Spyne

What's up everybody?! I'm here to hang out with fellow music lovers. I dig lots of styles of music and have a degree in classical guitar, but hard rock has always held a special place in my heart! I somehow became the singer and drummer in a rock band called Fargo Strut. We have a CD out and videos on youtube, etc.. I would like to hear about the music you play or music that you like. Hope everyone has a great week.

Oh, hadn't spotted that you were the singer/drummer (saw your post on another thread and was saying how difficult it must be to do both). My husband is drummer (and composer) with the melodic rock band Raw Silk but I can't imagine him managing the singing at the same time!

It was impressive the track I heard of yours, great work :guitar:

Welcome, nice to see more musicians here. I'm a guitarist myself.

Best regards, Thomas

• My Little Pony

Oh, hadn't spotted that you were the singer/drummer (saw your post on another thread and was saying how difficult it must be to do both). My husband is drummer (and composer) with the melodic rock band Raw Silk but I can't imagine him managing the singing at the same time!

It's not easy. I find I have to know the drums so well that I don't have to think about it, and can focus on singing. I'm always amazed at how effortless Kelly Keagy makes it look.

Thanks, everybody! Y'all really know how to make someone feel welcome. I appreciate it!

Welcome aboard! If Karpetface has eaten your pants already, don't worry. I'm still nude from the day I joined up, so we'll get through it.

I also agree that we need more physicians here. There is nowhere near enough chatter here about promoting, maintaining, or restoring health through the study, diagnosis, and treatment of disease, injury, and other physical and mental impairments. So let the fun begin!

It's not easy. I find I have to know the drums so well that I don't have to think about it, and can focus on singing. I'm always amazed at how effortless Kelly Keagy makes it look.

Didn't know you were a singer/drummer too. Have you posted any links to stuff you've done? (Apologies Spyne, not trying to hijack your post here)

• My Little Pony

Didn't know you were a singer/drummer too. Have you posted any links to stuff you've done? (Apologies Spyne, not trying to hijack your post here)

No. I've never had a band. Just a hobby.

He has, but we all pissed ourselves so much we couldnt listen to it :lol:

And here was I thinking what a lovely supportive bunch you all were, lol

• My Little Pony

Oh, I hoped you all had forgotten about that.

Oh, I have. Who are you again Karpetryderface?

What are you guys talking about? Did Karpetnostrils seriously post some of his music for our ridicule oh whoops my sincere apologies I mean critique, and I missed it? Did it sound like a (lol, listen to this) bad (lol) version of Jamiroquai?

We are a lovely and supportive of everyone... Except Karpetface.

• My Little Pony

What are you guys talking about? Did Karpetnostrils seriously post some of his music for our ridicule oh whoops my sincere apologies I mean critique, and I missed it? Did it sound like a (lol, listen to this) bad (lol) version of Jamiroquai?

We are a lovely and supportive of everyone... Except Karpetface.

At least somebody forgot it.

• 2023 Gold Donors

OMG! I think i've found it!

https://youtu.be/T0VnxvDIKoI

OH that is so funny :rofl2: I thought you were serious for a minute!

• My Little Pony

https://youtu.be/T0VnxvDIKoI

OH that is so funny :rofl2: I thought you were serious for a minute!

That's adorable.

And dare I say better than the other guy? Seriously, can someone post a real link? Karpetface? Can you? Jesus will love you for it. I really want to hear it. Is it something I did hear and comment on at the time? My memory is faeces.