JORN - Life On Death Road

Stefan

MICROPHONE!!!

For fuck's sake, can somebody please... please just get the man a fucking microphone.

Anyway, I agree with Glen that the lyrics are a dog's ballsack and really ruin the song, but aside from that it's a pretty cool tune and the solo is an absolute living monster. I love that... a lot. Very, very cool... the solo, that is.

he's not holding it though is he ;)

Great musically................now if only they could write some decent lyrics :whistle:

Kills it for me :(

Great musically................now if only they could write some decent lyrics :whistle:

He doesn't need to hold the thing... just thank christ it's there. Like I said above - all the other dudes have their instrument, so why not he? It's just silly. But I'm glad to see they listened to me and followed my demands.

Anyway, it's not really a great song, is it? "Solid" is the best I could give it.

Worth grabbing this one just for Alex's guitar playing! Jorn would be better toning it down and putting out a hard rock CD. This stuff, along with his solo stuff, Masterplan....is all sounding too samey.

He doesn't need to hold the thing... just thank christ it's there. Like I said above - all the other dudes have their instrument, so why not he? It's just silly. But I'm glad to see they listened to me and followed my demands.

Anyway, it's not really a great song, is it? "Solid" is the best I could give it.

But he's still doing his silly gesturing and grimacing but this time around a microphone.

The only time u need a microphone stand is if you are playing an instrument.

But he's still doing his silly gesturing and grimacing but this time around a microphone.

Oh yeah, he still looks ridiculous. But you have to admit it's not quite as bad as when there's no mic at all. At least he's confined to a smaller space. ;)

Oh yeah, he still looks ridiculous. But you have to admit it's not quite as bad as when there's no mic at all. At least he's confined to a smaller space. ;)

It's a 1% improvement

It's a 1% improvement

lol. Heard the album today. Bog average, but the usual good musicianship and vocals are on display to please those who don't mind average tunes. ;) The solos are pretty awesome throughout.