Whoops! Unintentionally skipped this part and started posting comm

Silverkin

...so figured better late than never..

Hi all, I originally stumbled across the forum by chance as I'd spotted a post about Raw Silk and wanted to join in the conversation as I have a close connection to the current line up of the band.

As I :

1.Love debating and discussing stuff (given the chance I'll question and query practically any subject to death) and

2. LOVE music and am always wanting to find out new good pieces of any genre to add to my collection

I figured this site could well have it all!

I don't stick to any particular genre but generally speaking my collection is a range of tracks from rock, country, folk and classical.

Raw Silk, Storm Engine, Porcupine Tree, A Perfect Circle, NFAB, Merrymouth = bands I'm loving at the moment

Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, Bob Dylan, Dire Straits = some of my old classics.

Not a big fan of rap or contemporary jazz but I wouldn't write anything off completely without giving it a chance.

Thanks for being so welcoming and not telling me off for posting without introducing myself first

• 2023 Gold Donors

Welcome.

There hasn't been a female posting regularly on this forum since i've been a member, so it will be great to get your opinion and insight.

You've already contributed some great comments and topics, so keep 'em coming.

• My Little Pony

The sooner you realise we're all just a bunch of fools on this site, the sooner you'll fit in. A belated welcome.

• My Little Pony

The sooner you realise we're all just a bunch of fools on this site, the sooner you'll fit in. A belated welcome.

The biggest fool of them all have just spoken...

:whistle:

I don't know if I'd say you're the biggest fool, Stefan.

Welcome to the site.I hear A Perfect Circle is gonna have some new music out this year.

Yaaay! Will check that out for sure. (Ah, my husband just said they've been promising that for the last 5years.) Maybe the fans need to start a campaign going! :whip:

Hi.

Andy Taylor >>> Duran Duran

:)

Oohhh, Duran Duran, top music! 'Friends of Mine' and the intro to 'Rio' (plus the song itself of course) among some of my favourite tracks!

I could have sworn I posted in this thread. But welcome aboard. Good to have one of the ladiez on board. Though, fyi, Karpetface much prefers his women... well, if they're men. He prefers men. Mostly sexually, so as a poster on this forum I think you're in the clear. ;)

I could have sworn I posted in this thread. But welcome aboard. Good to have one of the ladiez on board. Though, fyi, Karpetface much prefers his women... well, if they're men. He prefers men. Mostly sexually, so as a poster on this forum I think you're in the clear. ;)

Yeah, I thought i'd seen a post from you on here too. I get the feeling you like winding Karpetface up :whistle:

• My Little Pony

Yeah, I thought i'd seen a post from you on here too. I get the feeling you like winding Karpetface up :whistle:

I think you might find it's the other way around. If you were to ask the members on this site, they'd likely tell you I am one of the more chill posters (maybe even poser ;}) here.

I think you might find it's the other way around. If you were to ask the members on this site, they'd likely tell you I am one of the more chill posters (maybe even poser ;}) here.

All adds to the fun!

• My Little Pony

All adds to the fun!

Truu. I often have to find my own excitement. Sadly, trolling Aussies seems to do it for me.

All adds to the fun!

Truu. I often have to find my own excitement. Sadly, trolling Aussies seems to do it for me.

Is that really the way you see yourself? A "chill poser?" You're definitely a poussuer - no doubt about that. And I guess you think because you listen to funk and that solo artist, Jamiroquai, that you're in some way "chill?" Ha, you poussueuer.

How can you relax when you're constantly dreading what happens when you meet Jesus and he's all like, 'Hey man, what's up with you drinking all those IPA's? Don't you know drinking alcohol is prohibited by the Lord and me. I hate you. You've been a bad christian. You're not allowed into Heaven because I think you swore once on that music forum too. Sorry you wasted your life being christian."

'Cause you know he's got his eye on you, man. Stop chilling so much and fear your lord.

And fight me.

• My Little Pony

All adds to the fun!

Is that really the way you see yourself? A "chill poser?" You're definitely a poussuer - no doubt about that. And I guess you think because you listen to funk and that solo artist, Jamiroquai, that you're in some way "chill?" Ha, you poussueuer.

How can you relax when you're constantly dreading what happens when you meet Jesus and he's all like, 'Hey man, what's up with you drinking all those IPA's? Don't you know drinking alcohol is prohibited by the Lord and me. I hate you. You've been a bad christian. You're not allowed into Heaven because I think you swore once on that music forum too. Sorry you wasted your life being christian."

'Cause you know he's got his eye on you, man. Stop chilling so much and fear your lord.

And fight me.

Had me looking up "pousseur" which I believe is what you meant.

Oh, and Jesus don't care about that, 'cause he swore, and his first miracle was turning water into wine. So I think I'm good. ;}