The Defiants vs Tokyo Motor Fist vs Ted Poley

The Defiants vs Tokyo Motor Fist vs Ted Poley  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Remember when this place was cool and crowded?

Only 12 votes on a poll that's 2 weeks old.

In the good old days, this would've been a great poll with lots of votes. :(

Yep!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep!

What I don't get is(and I know everyone is different), but I have a 40+ hour a week job, wife, 2 boys that play baseball, a house that needs a lot of minor work with a good size yard, family and friend functions, hockey that I watch and play myself and still find time to check in here a least twice a day plus the mafia on FB to discuss my main desire and those other guys that come in ever once and awhile and say they've been "busy and don't have the time like they used to" I say"WHATEVER"! LOL

Yep!

What I don't get is(and I know everyone is different), but I have a 40+ hour a week job, wife, 2 boys that play baseball, a house that needs a lot of minor work with a good size yard, family and friend functions, hockey that I watch and play myself and still find time to check in here a least twice a day plus the mafia on FB to discuss my main desire and those other guys that come in ever once and awhile and say they've been "busy and don't have the time like they used to" I say"WHATEVER"! LOL

Just an excuse mate. They cant be bothered.

• 4 weeks later...

Listened to all very recently and just trying to figure out why The Defiants - as awesome as it is - is at the bottom of this great list. And to be honest, I think it just comes down to song lengths. As silly as it is, it just seems a slightly more "gruelling" process to sit down and listen to The Defiants CD, which seems to take almost the same length of time as listening to Poley and TMF combined!

I know it is silly if the songs are good - and they're great - but I just have this "thing" about long albums. Because the simple fact is, it doesn't need to be so long. Most, if not all, of the songs didn't need to be as long as they are.

But anyway, it's nit-picking. Three fantastic albums, but after spinning all again recently, my list stays at:

Poley

TMF

The Defiants

Listened to all very recently and just trying to figure out why The Defiants - as awesome as it is - is at the bottom of this great list. And to be honest, I think it just comes down to song lengths. As silly as it is, it just seems a slightly more "gruelling" process to sit down and listen to The Defiants CD, which seems to take almost the same length of time as listening to Poley and TMF combined!

I know it is silly if the songs are good - and they're great - but I just have this "thing" about long albums. Because the simple fact is, it doesn't need to be so long. Most, if not all, of the songs didn't need to be as long as they are.

But anyway, it's nit-picking. Three fantastic albums, but after spinning all again recently, my list stays at:

Poley

TMF

The Defiants

Correct!

• 2023 Gold Donors

Poley

TMF

The Defiants

I agree that all 3 CD's are fantastic and I agree with the review you wrote on Beyond the Fade The songs after the duet are the best.But that's why I have it at the bottom of my list.I'm sure Mullethead would agree with me.And where the heck has Mullethead gone to ???

Don't have time to come here anymore. Only on Facebook Mafia group.

I am so sad right now!! Lol

• My Little Pony

Don't have time to come here anymore. Only on Facebook Mafia group.

I am so sad right now!! Lol

I get the feeling you're not actually sad.

Only the important people are left!!!!!!

Only the important people are left!!!!!!

And Karpetface. Don't forget that mongrel.