Jamiroquai - Cloud 9

Mr.AOR

Jeez guys, you actually had me there. I was all like, what?! He's released a good song?! You must be kidding.

But no, it's still awful... imo. ;)

Jeez guys, you actually had me there. I was all like, what?! He's released a good song?! You must be kidding.

Ha ha and i bet with that extended intro the suspense was killing u.

Will it be good, will it be good, will it be good......er no. Sounds the same as all his other stuff :lol:

love me some Jamiroquai,it all started years ago when I was on a lads holiday to magaluf...they played space cowboy every morning from the hotel bar...hated it...by the time I went home 2 weeks later I loved it :)

• My Little Pony

I know one young dude from Canada who is gonna go crazy for this.

Haha.

Jamiroquai are so bad at updating their fanbase on FaceTubes. I follow them, but I found out about this song randomly through CBC Radio 2's playlog while I was searching for another tune.

"Cloud 9" is awesome. "Automata" isn't so awesome, but it could grow on me. I'm excited for a new album. Rock Dust Light Star didn't do much for me.

• My Little Pony

love me some Jamiroquai,it all started years ago when I was on a lads holiday to magaluf...they played space cowboy every morning from the hotel bar...hated it...by the time I went home 2 weeks later I loved it :)

And they prolly played the radio version which is nowhere near as good as the album version.

• My Little Pony

But why?

Why did you ever think, for a second, that this might be different?

I know one young dude from Canada who is gonna go crazy for this.

Haha.

Jamiroquai are so bad at updating their fanbase on FaceTubes. I follow them, but I found out about this song randomly through CBC Radio 2's playlog while I was searching for another tune.

"Cloud 9" is awesome. "Automata" isn't so awesome, but it could grow on me. I'm excited for a new album. Rock Dust Light Star didn't do much for me.

Voilà!

But why?

Why did you ever think, for a second, that this might be different?

Because, aside from this one, I basically enjoy every single recommendation from Mr. AOR. I think there's been one or two exceptions, out of several dozen.

• My Little Pony

didn't know that he was still releasing music, nice Nu-Disco track..

I remember his video for Virtual Insanity from the 90's, a fun video that got a lot of play on radio and tv

The album just dropped on Friday. The last one was back in 2010, and before that 2006. They're a bit slow at releasing new music. ;}

• 1 month later...
  • My Little Pony
  • My Little Pony

I love this tune!!! So Funky! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCWx0iWb4k4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7GE2vEd5eg

This one is incredible. Gotta love that MJ vibe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPY8h5pC6-Q

I remember seeing the video for Virtual Insanity after a few years of mostly depressing alternative and grunge being on the radio and thinking the 70's funk/disco style sounded fun, upbeat and refreshing. After my girlfriend, at the time, played it repeatedly I quickly tired of it. Had the post not mentioned these were new songs I'd have thought they were off that same album from back in 1996. Unfortunately nothing from this new one sounds as catchy as Virtual Insanity. Not bad for putting on at a party but probably wouldn't be something I'd listen to outside of that.

• My Little Pony

Heh, Geoff is gonna be all over you Nolan. And I don't mean that in a sexual way.

Unless you want it that way? ;)

Who's Geoff?

Heh, Geoff is gonna be all over you Nolan. And I don't mean that in a sexual way.

Unless you want it that way? ;)

Of course he does. You should see the sexts and lewd photos he PMs me. His obsession with the contents of my pants is as intense as it is appealing.

Anyway, keep plugging this one, Karpethead, and the masses will flock.

... to beat you, with their bare fists, ordering you to stop.