For Melbourne Kiss Fans...

CureTheSane

Four By Fate is Tod Howarth and John Regan (ex-Frehley's Comet), plus Rob Affuso (Skid Row) on drums and some guy nobody's ever heard of on guitar..

...in other words, calling them "rock legends" and a "supergroup" is stretching the truth juuuuust a bit. :rofl2:

I think I heard that Four By Fate album last year and it was extremely underwhelming.

But why on earth do they need to split this over two days? Four bands over two days? Really?

But why on earth do they need to split this over two days? Four bands over two days? Really?

It's a "convention" so it's not just bands playing. I went to a few of the New York/New Jersey KISS conventions in the early 90s (yeah, I'm a nerd) and they were always a fun time. I met Peter Criss, Vinnie Vincent, Eric Singer, and quite a few other musicians at them.

There are usually dealers selling CDs/records/t-shirts/merch/memorabilia, Q&A's and autograph signings with guests, etc. and then the bands play at the end of the day to close it up.

The conventions I went to were always one-day affairs though. If they're gonna pad this Aussie thing out over two, I would hope there will be more guests/attractions announced as it gets closer to the date.

Tod Howarth's vocals always sounded 'wobbly' to me.
I have no interest in this event. Just posted for others who may want to go.
Wonder what it costs?

2 days is silly.