Jump to content
Stefan

Breaking music news

Recommended Posts

Guns N' Roses are working on a new studio record.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

From Nalle Påhlsson's FB page

 

 

steve-overland-Fm-011.jpg

 

New album from Steve Overland. Among others, Me, Herman Furin and Robert Säll are playing on it ! ?

Produced by Alessandro Del Vecchio

Release January 2018

 

 

https://www.facebook.com/nallepahlsson?hc_ref=ARSV5w2GhPsVIUmu7R6hWt3fpq7nyurU0j2YtNy-vzvjn5zd0CO5Eq4BYigIx2VTXnc&fref=nf&pnref=story.unseen-section

Urgh..no doubt written by Vecchio as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guns N' Roses are working on a new studio record.

 

You mean Axl is working on a new solo release....lol....let me know if Slash returns....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Europe (FB):

 

FRIENDS!

We have just finished the recording for our new album at the legendary Abbey Road Studios!

It turned out so much more exciting than we expected! The vibe in this studio is great! The staff and facilities are out of this world.

Of course we couldn’t resist having some fun with vintage equipment and amazing recording techniques. Our producer Dave Cobb really made the songs fly, beautifully engineered by Eddie Spear.

The album is due out in October with one or two tracks coming your way ahead of release. Prior to the release we will also post clips/pics from the recording session here on our Facebook page.

Meanwhile we're getting ready to hit the road again for our "Electric Summer tour 2017".

Looking forward to seeing you all out there!

// Europe

 

 

Just listened to the new atrocity. They should change their name to European Community of Steel and Coal... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From their FB page!

 

 

Our #1 man Robbie LaBlanc recording one last song for album three!! Getting excited yet???

 

 

 

 

21192800_1889054331421904_88643004663003

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Guns N' Roses are working on a new studio record.

 

You mean Axl is working on a new solo release....lol....let me know if Slash returns....

 

 

They are still together, aren't they? Axl, Slash and Duff, at least?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Treat:

Hi friends! We're back to the hard labour Of love,writing/demoing new songs for our next 2018 studio album! We got some great stuff coming up and we'll keep you posted
About the studiowork in progress!
Cheers!
/Treat

 

And from Station:

We're almost done recording album 2 and it looks like we recorded too many to fit! What are some songs you've heard us play live that you want to see included?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Stefan said:

From Treat:

Hi friends! We're back to the hard labour Of love,writing/demoing new songs for our next 2018 studio album! We got some great stuff coming up and we'll keep you posted
About the studiowork in progress!
Cheers!
/Treat

 

:bananamac:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

 

:bananamac:

Happy days :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What? What's happening? Wasn't there a thing about Treat's last album being their last album? Don't get me wrong or I'll strike you down. It's magnificent news... but seriously, didn't they say the last one was the literal last one, ever? 

Anyway, awesome news. Treat and Station... both great news. But Treat especially... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Treat claimed they were finished after Coup De grace but as mentioned above , I am sure not complaining that they have continued on , I thought Ghost of Graceland was almost if not as good as anything they have previously done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Taste (Sweden (FB 8/10):

Ok, it’s time to reveal some news.

We are recording a new album and the first single is almost done!

We will give some more details in a future press release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Frontiers:

We are pleased to share the news that Nordic Union (Ronnie Atkins of Pretty Maids + Erik Martensson of Eclipse, , Ammunition, W.E.T.) will release their second album before the end of 2018!

More news on the album as work gets underway!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stefan said:

From Frontiers:

We are pleased to share the news that Nordic Union (Ronnie Atkins of Pretty Maids + Erik Martensson of Eclipse, , Ammunition, W.E.T.) will release their second album before the end of 2018!

More news on the album as work gets underway!

 

Sweet!  W.E.T., Ammunition, Nordic Union all in the same year!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Rocker said:

Sweet!  W.E.T., Ammunition, Nordic Union all in the same year!!!

Looking forward to all 3 but Ammunition worries me....hopefully will be proved wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Glen said:

Looking forward to all 3 but Ammunition worries me....hopefully will be proved wrong. 

Yes we know, you don't like whistling!  Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2017 at 1:52 PM, AlphaMale said:

Guns N' Roses are working on a new studio record.

 

On 8/27/2017 at 12:26 PM, Dead Planet said:

 

You mean Axl is working on a new solo release....lol....let me know if Slash returns....

 

On 9/5/2017 at 8:55 AM, Geoff said:

 

They are still together, aren't they? Axl, Slash and Duff, at least?

I just saw them Thursday. Yes, Axl, Slash and Duff still touring together, so I'd assume they'd be on the new record

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trucker Diablo just had a launch for their new album..

Also, heard the new Hardcore Superstar song today - shits all over the whole last album put together...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Vega:

Management required!!

So, 2016/2017 were the most successful years VEGA have had since we released Kiss of Life back in 2009. As recording for the fifth VEGA album draws to a close, we know already that we have a cracking album to deliver to the world next year. So, for 2018/2019 to be bigger and better than the last 2 years, we have decided that we need to have someone else steer the good ship VEGA.

Please can any interested managers and management companies inbox us through this page for us to open discussions.

To the VEGA faithful, please feel free to share this post. Thanks guys.

Team VEGA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From C.O.P UK (Crimes of Passion):

The new album is on its way people !!! Be patient !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Baby Snakes (FB):

Update from the Baby Snakes camp!
At the moment we are working hard on the material for our upcoming album. Things are going great and the new songs are really kicking! Stay tuned!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.11.2017 at 11:06 PM, Stefan said:

From Vega:

Management required!!

So, 2016/2017 were the most successful years VEGA have had since we released Kiss of Life back in 2009. As recording for the fifth VEGA album draws to a close, we know already that we have a cracking album to deliver to the world next year. So, for 2018/2019 to be bigger and better than the last 2 years, we have decided that we need to have someone else steer the good ship VEGA.

Please can any interested managers and management companies inbox us through this page for us to open discussions.

To the VEGA faithful, please feel free to share this post. Thanks guys.

Team VEGA

Hey everybody!!! We have been busy recording V5 over the last 2 months and its nearly ready for Harry Hess to sprinkle some magic dust on it and make it into what we believe to be the best VEGA album yet. We always say that, but that's because we believe it and we don't enter the studio until we feel we have the 12 best songs we have ever written. The new album is full on ROCK and everything is cranked way passed 11. Get ready for this one because we think it's going to take people by surprise. Although we thought we had the songs written for this album back in February, the summer had us pretty much write a whole albums worth of material and that made up 75% of this album. As soon as we are able, we will announce more details. So, we want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and an awesome 2018 and we will see you all soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Grand Design:

Whassup? Here are some news from Camp Grand Design!
Choice of record label (Japan) - done
Choice of record label (EU/USA) - done
Album cover - done (thanx Beckston)
Album booklet - done (thanx Janne Stark)
Song order - done
Choice of video producer - done
Dates for video recording - done
Mastering - end of january
Album releases - dates coming up
Pre Orders - soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stefan said:

From Grand Design:

Whassup? Here are some news from Camp Grand Design!
Choice of record label (Japan) - done
Choice of record label (EU/USA) - done
Album cover - done (thanx Beckston)
Album booklet - done (thanx Janne Stark)
Song order - done
Choice of video producer - done
Dates for video recording - done
Mastering - end of january
Album releases - dates coming up
Pre Orders - soon

Happy days :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:29 PM, Stefan said:

Hey everybody!!! We have been busy recording V5 over the last 2 months and its nearly ready for Harry Hess to sprinkle some magic dust on it and make it into what we believe to be the best VEGA album yet. We always say that, but that's because we believe it and we don't enter the studio until we feel we have the 12 best songs we have ever written. The new album is full on ROCK and everything is cranked way passed 11. Get ready for this one because we think it's going to take people by surprise. Although we thought we had the songs written for this album back in February, the summer had us pretty much write a whole albums worth of material and that made up 75% of this album. As soon as we are able, we will announce more details. So, we want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and an awesome 2018 and we will see you all soon

Mmm let's hope mr Hess gets the production spot on this time. Cos the last one was only just acceptable imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.