Breaking music news

Stefan

From Serious Black (FB 7.4.):

Announcement "Magic World Tour"
We are already working under high pressure on our third studio album ("Magic"), which will be released at the end of August 2017. We want to announce in advance the "Magic" european tour dates. As special guest, we are proud to announce the mighty Herman Frank (ex-Accept) - feat. Rick Altzi - Masterplan, Andre Hilgers - ex-Rage and Michael Müller - Jaded Heart! Supports are My Own Ghost (Luxemburg) and Stormhammer (Germany).

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Newman (FB November 2016):

NEW ALBUM UPDATE....... THE STORY SO FAR !

Hi folks, recording on the new album is going extremely well, the basic tracks are taking shape from the 20 or so ideas that had been written over the last 12 months.. Work is preceeding on around 14 songs,, with 12 to be taken forward for the final album. Drums were recorded back in early October with the talented Rob McEwen, and Steve is now close to completing the keys and rhythm guitar tracks.. Vocal recording will begin in January, and we hope to bring you a few vids plus further studio reports as things progress.

Studio album number 11 is tentatively scheduled for release in May 2017, through the AOR Heaven label.

From Nick Workman :

Currently writing songs for Vega 5. Will be recording late summer 2017 for a 2018 release

:)

Don't forget to waste some goodies on the next Issa album :)

Edited for truth ;)

From Dalton (FB April 4):

It was 3 years since the last time we were in the studio together, today begins a new session, just because it's so damn fun !!! We will be posting photos and films from the studio, so ... stay tuned and fasten your seatbelts, were on the road again

From Dalton (FB April 4):

It was 3 years since the last time we were in the studio together, today begins a new session, just because it's so damn fun !!! We will be posting photos and films from the studio, so ... stay tuned and fasten your seatbelts, were on the road again

That one is awesome news.

From Santa Cruz (FB 18.2.):

What's up guys. Last week the guys we're rehearsing the basic tracks of the songs in Helsinki, while I was adding the finishing touches to the lyris in Milan, Italy. I know it's been a long time coming, but I gotta tell ya this album is gonna be some of the darkest & most personal shit I've ever written. The guitar solos are gonna be in fuckin' sane as well. So hold on to the edge of your seat cause this shit is gonna be the fuckin' bomb...

From Santa Cruz (FB 18.2.):

What's up guys. Last week the guys we're rehearsing the basic tracks of the songs in Helsinki, while I was adding the finishing touches to the lyris in Milan, Italy. I know it's been a long time coming, but I gotta tell ya this album is gonna be some of the darkest & most personal shit I've ever written. The guitar solos are gonna be in fuckin' sane as well. So hold on to the edge of your seat cause this shit is gonna be the fuckin' bomb...

Hehehe, expect lots of fucking. But coz it's dark maybe fucking dead things. But it will have nice solos, not that fucking crazy over the top shit coz that would be INSANE..... Oh, and let's not forget the personal nature of the content, coz when you're in your twenties it will be about fucking, fuck everyone, where's my fucking money, why the fuck aren't I popular and let's not forget I should probably write some fucking songs with fucking Melody!

• My Little Pony

From The Poodles (FB 28.3.):

Doing the final touch ups on the 4 new songs on the forthcoming album!

Uh... So is it just gonna be done bullshit compilation album?

On a different note :tumbsup:

That will be, most probably, the 4th new release I'm getting

FATES WARNING's JIM MATHEOS To Release Debut Album From Instrumental Rock Project TUESDAY THE SKY

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/fates-warning-jim-matheos-to-release-debut-album-from-instrumental-rock-project-tuesday-the-sky/

On a different note :tumbsup:

That will be, most probably, the 4th new release I'm getting

FATES WARNING's JIM MATHEOS To Release Debut Album From Instrumental Rock Project TUESDAY THE SKY

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/fates-warning-jim-matheos-to-release-debut-album-from-instrumental-rock-project-tuesday-the-sky/

Jeez mate, you sure know how to please a crowd. I, uh, can't wait for... this one. :(

From Jono (FB 27.3.):

IT'S DONE!
All the songs have been mixed and sent away to mastering. Soon it all will be transfered to our record company Frontiers Music srl.
We hope you are excited about this. For example the album title and the song list ... We'll keep you posted about what's next.

• My Little Pony

Care of Night shortly to start the writing process for 2nd album.

2018 release i guess

I'm skeptical. Hopefully they prove me wrong. Again.

2018 release i guess

Their words on FB

• My Little Pony

2018 release i guess

Their words on FB

No, I'm referring to the quality.

2018 release i guess

Their words on FB

If it's released I'm sure it'll be awesome, but I'm super skeptical about it eventuating. I wonder if that's the message I commented on a little while back? It's not a new post on FB, is it?

2018 release i guess

Their words on FB

If it's released I'm sure it'll be awesome, but I'm super skeptical about it eventuating. I wonder if that's the message I commented on a little while back? It's not a new post on FB, is it?

New message