Breaking music news

Stefan

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Grand Design (FB):

Here we go!!

Tomorrow we start recording Grand Design album #4.

Join us on this joyride w FB live videos from the recording sessions

www.granddesignrocks.com

Oh cool, good news.

From Robin Beck:

OK my friends, here's the news...The new CD is finished!!
"LOVE IS COMING"

PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY OF THE FORTHCOMING ALBUM AND RECIEVE IT SIGNED,
ALONG WITH A PERSONALLY AUTOGRAPHED PHOTO CARD.

A brand new 12 track CD, written and produced by award winning composer
and producer Clif Magness along with co-producer James Christian.
A special tribute song dedicated to my dear friend Jeff Kent
produced by Tommy Denander and James Christian.

You will not sit back on this CD... I have NEVER been this psyched before!!
Every song, every moment, every melody, every groove a classic.
I died and went to heaven on this one.

From Robin Beck:

"LOVE IS COMING"

Well at least she's not talking it up too much. ;)

But seriously, I'll look forward to it and hope it delivers to some degree.

From Robin Beck:

"LOVE IS COMING"

so, there goes again the classic 'the best i ever recorded' brag but well, i love this woman so definitely i'll spare a good 45 minutes for this

• 2 weeks later...

From The Ragged Saints (FB):

Hello folks!

Sorry about little radio silence in here. Anyway, we are still making our second album and mixing is starting now. So this means, that hopefully we can release at least one new song in this fall and maybe new music video too. Full album release goes end of this year or early 2018, because we must find a new home (record label) and all that takes little time. New songs are really cool straight classic hard rock, so we are not making marvelous epic bombastic 100% pro-tools played stuff, 15 minutes songs with dragons and dwarf choirs. Just pure classic hard rock, because we just love it, and we hope that you love it too, its simple as that. All the best and enjoy this sunny summer of 2017, Toni

• 2 weeks later...

From an interview with Jon Levin from Dokken (source:allthatshreds.com/Andrew Catania):

“We’re on the road all of July; we come back to do some US dates, then were back to Europe.” Explains Levin. “As November and December come, and things slow down, we’re going to start writing for a new Dokken record,” I asked if it was going to have the classic Dokken sound or going in a new direction. “It’s definitely going to have the classic Dokken sound. We should have it released in May of 2018 I’m thinking,” says Levin.

• 2 weeks later...

From Chas West (FB):

Working hard in the studio recording my first solo record for Frontiers records with my Bro's producer Roy Z & Dave "Chili" Moreno!
Have a Whole Lotta fun this wknd everyone! Keep cool!

If you don't know who he is, he's sung for Resurrection Kings, Tango Down, 3 Legged Dogg and Tribe Of Gypsies.

From Issa (FB/June 7):

Happy Wednesday everyone...Sooooo, I've been working very quietly and hard on a new album.. sooo excited to see it finished with only 2 songs left to record.. Be ready for a treat and some amazing collaborations with a few amazing people. Updates to come

From Issa (FB/June 7):

Happy Wednesday everyone...Sooooo, I've been working very quietly and hard on a new album.. sooo excited to see it finished with only 2 songs left to record.. Be ready for a treat and some amazing collaborations with a few amazing people. Updates to come

Don't tell Glen for gods sake, we'll never hear the last of it ;)

From an interview with Jon Levin from Dokken (source:allthatshreds.com/Andrew Catania):

“We’re on the road all of July; we come back to do some US dates, then were back to Europe.” Explains Levin. “As November and December come, and things slow down, we’re going to start writing for a new Dokken record,” I asked if it was going to have the classic Dokken sound or going in a new direction. “It’s definitely going to have the classic Dokken sound. We should have it released in May of 2018 I’m thinking,” says Levin.

I'm such a dunce that this still excites me.

From Issa (FB/June 7):

Don't tell Glen for gods sake, we'll never hear the last of it ;)

I missed that one but that is awesome news. Any chance this will be out in 2017?

From Jetboy (FB):

JETBOY are excited to announce they have officially joined the Frontiers Music srl family! yes, we signed a deal with this mighty label and a new album is in the works! Feel The Shake was recorded 30 years ago, why stop now... thumb in the air, ride on!

From Frank Hannon (FB):

BREAKING NEWS: singer/songwriter FRANK HANNON has announced he will release a solo album titled "UNDERCOVER" on RedHawk Records. An exact release date has not been decided but most likely will be mid-October. Frank is currently on tour with TESLA.

From Jesse Damon (FB):

I have been writing new rock songs this summer and something very cool is starting to materialize... I love the direction and the sound that the new material has... Zeppelin, Sammy Hagar, Silent Rage.... Always with a Melodic Hardrock style!!!!

From Mother Road [Keith Slack (Steelhouse Lane, MSG), Chris Lyne (Soul Doctor) & Alessandro Del Vecchio (Edge Of Forever, Hardline)]:

Hey folks, we would let you know that the beat goes on. We are working on the the 2nd. album for Mother Road. We have captured a lot of great song ideas and you will get a big bunch of great Blues Rock. Stay tuned and be ready for great music!!

From Issa (FB/June 7):

Oh please God no. Not another decent disc ruined by her "vocals". :puke:

Is Don on board for this? LOL

From Issa (FB/June 7):

Oh please God no. Not another decent disc ruined by her "vocals". :puke:

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
From Nalle Påhlsson's FB page

steve-overland-Fm-011.jpg

New album from Steve Overland. Among others, Me, Herman Furin and Robert Säll are playing on it ! ?

Produced by Alessandro Del Vecchio

Release January 2018