Breaking music news

Stefan

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New JSS solo album in Nov 17

:)

Is it a proper one, or another Divak thing or some such crap? I'd love to hear a new proper one.

Is it a proper one, or another Divak thing or some such crap? I'd love to hear a new proper one.

New JSS solo with Howie Simon........I guess you can expect LITT part II.

• 2 weeks later...

From Europe (FB):

FRIENDS!

We have just finished the recording for our new album at the legendary Abbey Road Studios!
It turned out so much more exciting than we expected! The vibe in this studio is great! The staff and facilities are out of this world.
Of course we couldn’t resist having some fun with vintage equipment and amazing recording techniques. Our producer Dave Cobb really made the songs fly, beautifully engineered by Eddie Spear.
The album is due out in October with one or two tracks coming your way ahead of release. Prior to the release we will also post clips/pics from the recording session here on our Facebook page.
Meanwhile we're getting ready to hit the road again for our "Electric Summer tour 2017".
Looking forward to seeing you all out there!

// Europe

Wow! This really is an AOR year!!!

Europe no longer has anything to do with AOR :(

Honestly? Gosh. TBH I've never followed them, I just remember them from their 80s heydey.

Now I'm gonna have to check them out and see if I liked what they've morphed into

Honestly? Gosh. TBH I've never followed them, I just remember them from their 80s heydey.

Now I'm gonna have to check them out and see if I liked what they've morphed into

...but now you're confusing me. I thought I'd got all this AOR stuff clear in my head. They still sound AOR to me or would you say they are more metal now?

I'd better not start another 'what is AOR?' discussion else I'll get banned

...or ever did ;)

...but now you're confusing me. I thought I'd got all this AOR stuff clear in my head. They still sound AOR to me or would you say they are more metal now?

What????

Listen to their last album. That is NOT aor in any way shape or form.

What????

Awww i'm never gonna get it! It was their last album i listened to (or at least a couple of tracks from it cos it wasn't really my thing))

What????

Awww i'm never gonna get it! It was their last album i listened to (or at least a couple of tracks from it cos it wasn't really my thing))

Their last album was more classic rock with a bit of grunge thrown in

What????

You seem to be struggling there. I think the word you're looking for is shit. They are just plain and simply, shit.

There is no remnant of what made people love them in the mid to late 80's and early 90's. Nothing. It's just... shit.

What????

You seem to be struggling there. I think the word you're looking for is shit. They are just plain and simply, shit.

There is no remnant of what made people love them in the mid to late 80's and early 90's. Nothing. It's just... shit.

Oooh, tell it like it is Geoff!!

• My Little Pony

What????

I don't think it was really anyone's thing.

it's the new Jeff so expect a crappy thing :D

What????

What was their last album that you listen to because since they're reunited in 2004 with that album 'Start From The Dark', they're not Prisoners In Paradise anymore :D

it's the new Jeff so expect a crappy thing :D

No it isnt its with Howie Simon so expect pure melodic rock ala LITT or Damage Control

From Diamond Lane (website)

To build on the existing buzz surrounding Diamond Lane, the band has chosen 2017 as the perfect time to release their brand new, full-length studio album, titled “Must Be Hell”. With classic twin guitar attack, a pounding rhythm section, and powerful vocals, this new album provides a refreshing, modern approach to classic heavy metal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

From Blessed By a Broken Heart's FaceTube:

ATTN VIDEOGRAPHERS!! We are looking for someone to join us in Montreal June 22nd - 24th to film our practices, live show, and some candid moments. Please comment with your portfolio/reel and your gear list. Thanks!!

Not entirely sure what this means. Hopefully they're getting back together full time.

ATTN VIDEOGRAPHERS!! We are looking for someone to join us in Montreal June 22nd - 24th to film our practices, live show, and some candid moments. Please comment with your portfolio/reel and your gear list. Thanks!!

Not entirely sure what this means. Hopefully they're getting back together full time.

Hopefully not ;)

Hopefully not ;)

Silence, British Creep!

Wow, Karpetface, this is the best information you've ever brought to the forum. This would be amazing if this led to new music. Do you know who's in the band? The original lead singer? Not that creepy British guy from Morning After?

From Houston (FB):

The vocals for Houston III are DONE!

Oh cool. I thought they broke up or something?