Stefan

Breaking music news

From FM (FB today):

Jim laying down some guitars on the new album. Steve and Mutt Lange overseeing proceedings.

In this moment of time, I'd prefer them to rehearse for the next week's gig in Athens! :tumbsup::pickle::pickle:

Mutt Lange overseeing the new FM album? What? Is this not news to others? What exactly does "overseeing" entail? What on earth is Mutt Lange doing with FM??

From Frontiers (FB yesterday)

Serafino Perugino and Russell Allen making plans for the next Allen/Lande album. Stay tuned!

Mutt Lange overseeing the new FM album? What? Is this not news to others? What exactly does "overseeing" entail? What on earth is Mutt Lange doing with FM??

Heh. A joke...?

Jim laying down some guitars on the new album. Steve and Mutt Lange overseeing proceedings.

17342917_10154243205411576_3328428121679

Sure this has probably already been mentioned, but a new Rev Saints album in 2018.

Good news.

Heh. A joke...?

17342917_10154243205411576_3328428121679

'I told you my version of Man I Feel Like A Woman is better than Shania's!'

Serafino Perugino and Russell Allen making plans for the next Allen/Lande album. Stay tuned!

Great news!

From 7HY (FB March 6):

Seven songs down, boys and girls...we're getting down to the wire!

0009401778_10.jpg

From Jaded Heart (FB March 15):

Ladies and Gentlemen! Peter is already tracking some guitars for a couple of new songs in his studio in Stockholm. Check back for more... Cheers!

17311320_10155920603335968_6416970966749

From Terry Ilous (FB March 8)

First Peek - Video Shoot
Working late into the night in the Hollywood Hills on the very first video for my new album, with the mystery song voted on by you the fans ! Remember, all your store orders & album pre-orders go towards the making of the album, production, & music videos ! Stay tuned to all my social media sites for flash-sales, give-aways. More announcements coming soon !www.terryilous.com // www.terryilous.com/cds

17192547_779304618892977_547635313063648

Great news!

Have they told Jorn, though?

From Terry Ilous (FB March 8)

First Peek - Video Shoot

Working late into the night in the Hollywood Hills on the very first video for my new album, with the mystery song voted on by you the fans ! Remember, all your store orders & album pre-orders go towards the making of the album, production, & music videos ! Stay tuned to all my social media sites for flash-sales, give-aways. More announcements coming soon !www.terryilous.com // www.terryilous.com/cds

So, what is this? Just a solo outing? Is XYZ dead?

From Terry Ilous (FB March 8) First Peek - Video ShootWorking late into the night in the Hollywood Hills on the very first video for my new album, with the mystery song voted on by you the fans ! Remember, all your store orders & album pre-orders go towards the making of the album, production, & music videos ! Stay tuned to all my social media sites for flash-sales, give-aways. More announcements coming soon !www.terryilous.com // www.terryilous.com/cds

The chick with the tambourine is gorgeous.

Although a "chick with a tambourine" isn't exactly what you want to see in a hard rock band. Unless she's topless, of course.

From Terry Ilous (FB March 8) First Peek - Video ShootWorking late into the night in the Hollywood Hills on the very first video for my new album, with the mystery song voted on by you the fans ! Remember, all your store orders & album pre-orders go towards the making of the album, production, & music videos ! Stay tuned to all my social media sites for flash-sales, give-aways. More announcements coming soon !www.terryilous.com // www.terryilous.com/cds

The chick with the tambourine is gorgeous.

Although a "chick with a tambourine" isn't exactly what you want to see in a hard rock band. Unless she's topless, of course.

f dreadful photo

It's not a band, it's a congregation. From the mid-70's, by the looks of it.

From Creye FB (today):

This week we're officially starting to write our debut album!

From Riverdogs FB (17.3.):

This is your lucky day! In more ways then the luck of the Irish.
The official release date for the new Riverdogs album "California" is..........JULY 7th!
Worldwide.

To be released through Frontiers.

From Riverdogs FB (17.3.):

This is your lucky day! In more ways then the luck of the Irish. The official release date for the new Riverdogs album "California" is..........JULY 7th!Worldwide.

To be released through Frontiers.

Looking forward to this one.

From Nick Workman :

Currently writing songs for Vega 5. Will be recording late summer 2017 for a 2018 release

:)

From Nick Workman :

Currently writing songs for Vega 5. Will be recording late summer 2017 for a 2018 release

Nice one !

Thought the last one was one of their best

The singer from John Gält told me they are working on their new album and it will be out probably this autumn. Anyone remembers them by the way? http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=30060&hl=g%E4lt :)

Radio Sun has sign with the Pride & Joy label to release their next masterpiece, this is same label which released Black Majesty which features Steve.

From Nick Workman :

Awesome news. I'm expecting the dudes to come back big after what I thought was their weakest album yet. I hope they don't let the wonderful Mr Hess anywhere near proceedings, and the production is killer. No doubt the songs will be, so I hope the rest matches it.

From Nick Workman :

Don't forget to save some goodies for the next Issa album :)