Backwood Spirit featuring Göran Edman

Stefan

12705702_1566307717021185_54699649262605

16508411_1765727923745829_48252389113037

From left to right:
Peter Emilson - Keyboards
(Tobias Åslund plays keyboards on the album)
Niclas Boson - Bass
Göran Edman - Vocals
Joje Lindskoog - Ludwig Drums
Kent Engström - Guitar

This probably won't be to everybody's liking 'round here (esp. Geoff) but I think it's pretty swell.

Debut album out on Pride & Joy Music (April 28)

FB

And these are the two sides of Edman. For everything great in his discography (Cry of Dawn) there are 5 terrible albums. I'll leave it to you to figure out where this fucking unlistenable horseshit belongs. And I won't even give you any hints.

And these are the two sides of Edman. For everything great in his discography (Cry of Dawn) there are 5 terrible albums. I'll leave it to you to figure out where this fucking unlistenable horseshit belongs. And I won't even give you any hints.

6 ;)

6 ;)

The irony is that you will, and do like albums in the same style as Cry Of Dawn, that simply just aren't as good as it. But hold onto your random vendetta against an album that seemed to please every other fan of this type of stuff... but you ;)

6 ;)

The irony is that you will, and do like albums in the same style as Cry Of Dawn, that simply just aren't as good as it. But hold onto your random vendetta against an album that seemed to please every other fan of this type of stuff... but you ;)

I could have written that to you except substituting Nordic Union for Cry of Dawn.

;)

6 ;)

I could have written that to you except substituting Nordic Union for Cry of Dawn.

;)

One day, and I guarantee this, you will realise the truth about Nordic Union. Fans of Martensson and Atkins have been kind to it for what it should be... but I'll be interested to see it's replay value for all the fans. Like I have said, it's definitely not a bad album, it's even pretty good. It's just not that great either.

Cry Of Dawn surprised any single person who liked it. Absolutely no one anticipated it, or thought it'd be any good. There was no expectation or a sense of duty to like it. People just liked it because the songs were awesome.

Two kind of opposite releases. One with all eyes on it, which kind of flopped in my eyes. And one with no eyes or interest in it, which excelled due to nothing more than the strength of it's songs.