Zinny Zan - The Perfect Age of Rock n Roll

jondavis

It has to be said, he just looks horrific. The song is a bit of a nothing, and those mild country tones at the start make it even worse. I don't like anything about it... except the old Shotgun Messiah photos in the video.

It has to be said, he just looks horrific. The song is a bit of a nothing, and those mild country tones at the start make it even worse. I don't like anything about it... except the old Shotgun Messiah photos in the video.

Is that really what he looks like?? OMG..... I thought it was a spoof.

What a crap song! That last Zan Clan disc was pretty kickass.

Haven't closely followed his career after Shotgun so I can't compare this tune to anything he has released in the past. I don't hate it. It's simply ok. But my major complaint is what a downer the whole video is. As stated, he looks horrible when compared to the vintage pics and the tribute to all the dead rockers just makes me depressed. This just screams, we are ALL getting older and the end is near.

Haven't closely followed his career after Shotgun so I can't compare this tune to anything he has released in the past. I don't hate it. It's simply ok. But my major complaint is what a downer the whole video is. As stated, he looks horrible when compared to the vintage pics and the tribute to all the dead rockers just makes me depressed. This just screams, we are ALL getting older and the end is near.

Yep. A it's a bit like "jeez life was amazing and sexy and cool and fun back then, but now it's just fat, ugly and awful."