Sleaze Roxx forum

Jacob M.

Wes heads the whole group up.........he's lapping up the adulation with folk calling him 'The Mayor' lol.

Wes' "The Mayor" nickname is a gag because he is actually involved in local politics in his home town. I believe he's currently a Councilman.

Just sayin'.

• My Little Pony

Wes heads the whole group up.........he's lapping up the adulation with folk calling him 'The Mayor' lol.

Wes' "The Mayor" nickname is a gag because he is actually involved in local politics in his home town. I believe he's currently a Councilman.

Just sayin'.

Cool.

Are you quoting something? Why does your text have that shade behind it?

Just sayin'.

Ha ha. No malice intended....i honestly believe its funny.

• My Little Pony

Just sayin'.

Ha ha. No malice intended....i honestly believe its funny.

While Glen throws a little shade behind everything he says. ;}

Just sayin'.

Cool.

Are you quoting something? Why does your text have that shade behind it?

No idea. I posted that last bit from my cell phone and sometimes it does funky things....

• 3 weeks later...

Ive asked Wes countless times why he doesnt frequent HH anymore.

Says FB is more convenient and hasnt got time.

Its bollocks tho cos hes on just about every post so must live on FB!!

Time is a LAME ASS excuse. I veiw HH on my phone during commutes and such and yes I put some extra time posting up about bands that noone likes but still, to hit the latest posts add a comment or two takes less time than taking a shit.

I give you a hard time but it's all in good fun. I really appreciate all the work you do finding these bands.

Besides, you were very supportive in the Baltimore Rocks thread! Much appreciated!