Adrenaline Rush - Soul Survivor

Stefan

Really enjoying this album. A lot better than their first.

I really like the debut, this is ok more listens I think.

I can't remember the debut, but in my mind I thought it was okay. I don't like this new one at all. Absolutely, completely boring as shit. Not a single tune warranted a second play for me. Really bland, plain hard rock. Pass.

I can't remember the debut, but in my mind I thought it was okay. I don't like this new one at all. Absolutely, completely boring as shit. Not a single tune warranted a second play for me. Really bland, plain hard rock. Pass.

Erik M wrote most of if not all of the debut.

And none of this? I heard one song that sounded slightly Martensson-ish, but mostly it was just throwaway crap.

And none of this? I heard one song that sounded slightly Martensson-ish, but mostly it was just throwaway crap.

I think it was 1 song on the new one.

I think it was 1 song on the new one.

Is it 'Sinner?' Or 'Wild Side?' But I'd go with 'Sinner.'

• 9 months later...

The first was better Imo.

In this new one almost all the songs are written and played from Fredryk Folkare (A swedish  metal man that used to play music haeavier than this).

I really like Tave and the band.

Hope they could write their own music in the future.

Saw them on Frontiers fest they are really cool and easy going.