Adrenaline Rush - Soul Survivor

Stefan

16195594_1356944377710454_56891729624466

New line-up and new album (April). From FB:

Ludvig and Soufian have left us to focus on other projects. We wish them all the best.

At the same time we are happy to welcome Joel Fox and Sam Söderlindh to the band!

The new line-up will soon be playing live, so keep checking back for info

I'll be interested to hear from these guys again. Debut displayed a lot of potential. Was one of the main issues, despite her sexiness, her voice? I forget off the top of my head. I wonder if Martensson is on board again.

I really liked the first album. Some did moan about her voice, but personally, I thought it was fine, so looking forward to hearing this one.

I really liked the first album. Some did moan about her voice, but personally, I thought it was fine, so looking forward to hearing this one.

Yes, no issue with her voice.

I'll be interested to hear from these guys again. Debut displayed a lot of potential. Was one of the main issues, despite her sexiness, her voice? I forget off the top of my head. I wonder if Martensson is on board again.

I think Erik being involved was a part of why I thought the album was good, I have no issue with her voice.

Just listened back to this thread and yep, her voice was awful. I hope I can say that in past tense.

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=35312&do=findComment&comment=743376

I'm fairly sure I was one complaining about her voice.

Nothing on their website about Martensson being involved this time around.

Ludvig, and later on Soufian, left the band to focus on other endeavors. And a search for replacements began. At the same time Tave started working on a new album with planned release in the spring of 2017.

Early 2017 replacements for Ludvig and Soufian were found, and we are happy to announce that Joel Fox and Sam Soderlindh have decided to join the ranks.

We will shortly be releasing more info about the coming album so stay tuned.

"Hope to see you at a gig. Until then.. enjoy the Rush!"

Adrenaline Rush is:
Tave Wanning - lead vocals
Sam Soderlindh - lead guitar, vocals
Alexander Hagman - guitar, vocals
Joel Fox - bass, vocals
Marcus Johansson - drums

Ludvig, and later on Soufian, left the band to focus on other endeavors. And a search for replacements began. At the same time Tave started working on a new album with planned release in the spring of 2017.

Early 2017 replacements for Ludvig and Soufian were found, and we are happy to announce that Joel Fox and Sam Soderlindh have decided to join the ranks.

We will shortly be releasing more info about the coming album so stay tuned.

"Hope to see you at a gig. Until then.. enjoy the Rush!"

Adrenaline Rush is:
Joel Fox - bass, vocals
Marcus Johansson - drums

• 2 weeks later...

16649259_1293032370752811_29883721111014

BREAKING NEWS: Frontiers Music Srl is happy to announce the release of Adrenaline Rush’s second album, “Soul Survivor” on April 21, 2017.

Following the successful release of the band’s 2014 self-titled debut album, Adrenaline Rush are now ready to unleash their next infectious slice of hard, sleaze, melodic rock on the rock 'n roll masses!

This time, blond bombshell vocalist Tåve Wanning mainly collaborated with Fredrik Folkare (FIRESPAWN, UNLEASHED), who brought fresh influences to the table that fit very well with Tåve’s ideas. The music has evolved and grown beyond what appeared on the debut. It is still melodic and definitely has an 80’s flavor, but also is a bit more complex, darker, and heavier than the previous album. The production is edgier and the guitar work once again pristine. Erik Martensson (Eclipse (Sweden)) was once again involved as a sounding board, co-writing a song and mastering the finished tracks.

“I didn’t want to make another album just like the first one,” Tåve says. “I’ve grown since we recorded the first, I am in a different place. And I feel the album reflects that. The new tracks really complement the old instead of replacing them; they add a new dimension and gives us a broader spectrum of songs to choose from when playing live.”

The band has also seen some changes. Former members Ludvig and Soufian left the band to focus on other endeavors and have been replaced by Sam Soderlindh (lead guitar) and Joel Fox (bass). Sam is a new face to most, a young guitarist with fast fingers and a lot of potential. Joel, on the other hand, has been around for a while in bands like Dynazty and Siniestro. Alexander Hagman and Marcus Johansson complete the band’s line-up on guitar and drums respectively.

The band is set to perform a few club gigs in Sweden, before appearing at the 4th annual Frontiers Rock Festival in Milano, Italy, on April 30th.

"Hope to see you at a gig. Until then… enjoy the Rush!" encourages Tåve!

“Soul Survivor” tracklisting:
1. Adrenaline
2. Love Like Poison
3. Breaking The Chains
4. Soul Survivor
5. Stand My Ground
6. My Life
7. Break The Silence
8. Sinner
9. Shock Me
10. Wild Side
11. Don't Wake Me Up
12. Crash
13. Soul Survivor (Acoustic Version - Bonus Track Digital Version).

ADRENALINE RUSH
Joel Fox - bass, vocals
Marcus Johansson - drums

www.adrenalinerush.se

16649259_1293032370752811_29883721111014

BREAKING NEWS: Frontiers Music Srl is happy to announce the release of Adrenaline Rush’s second album, “Soul Survivor” on April 21, 2017.

Following the successful release of the band’s 2014 self-titled debut album, Adrenaline Rush are now ready to unleash their next infectious slice of hard, sleaze, melodic rock on the rock 'n roll masses!

This time, blond bombshell vocalist Tåve Wanning mainly collaborated with Fredrik Folkare (FIRESPAWN, UNLEASHED), who brought fresh influences to the table that fit very well with Tåve’s ideas. The music has evolved and grown beyond what appeared on the debut. It is still melodic and definitely has an 80’s flavor, but also is a bit more complex, darker, and heavier than the previous album. The production is edgier and the guitar work once again pristine. Erik Martensson (Eclipse (Sweden)) was once again involved as a sounding board, co-writing a song and mastering the finished tracks.

“I didn’t want to make another album just like the first one,” Tåve says. “I’ve grown since we recorded the first, I am in a different place. And I feel the album reflects that. The new tracks really complement the old instead of replacing them; they add a new dimension and gives us a broader spectrum of songs to choose from when playing live.”

The band has also seen some changes. Former members Ludvig and Soufian left the band to focus on other endeavors and have been replaced by Sam Soderlindh (lead guitar) and Joel Fox (bass). Sam is a new face to most, a young guitarist with fast fingers and a lot of potential. Joel, on the other hand, has been around for a while in bands like Dynazty and Siniestro. Alexander Hagman and Marcus Johansson complete the band’s line-up on guitar and drums respectively.

The band is set to perform a few club gigs in Sweden, before appearing at the 4th annual Frontiers Rock Festival in Milano, Italy, on April 30th.

"Hope to see you at a gig. Until then… enjoy the Rush!" encourages Tåve!

“Soul Survivor” tracklisting:

1. Adrenaline

2. Love Like Poison

3. Breaking The Chains

4. Soul Survivor

5. Stand My Ground

6. My Life

7. Break The Silence

8. Sinner

9. Shock Me

10. Wild Side

11. Don't Wake Me Up

12. Crash

13. Soul Survivor (Acoustic Version - Bonus Track Digital Version).

ADRENALINE RUSH

Joel Fox - bass, vocals

Marcus Johansson - drums

www.adrenalinerush.se

Song titles sound killer, looking forward

• 2 weeks later...

That's a good song, and she is very delicious to look at. But I'd take Issa vocally any day of the week. I really don't like that voice, but it's not enough to deter me from this. I like the sounds of it for sure.

Ok song, but does not touch anything on the debut.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...