Inglorious - Inglorious II

Stefan

over singing again, but he does get some emotion into those vocals..........a pretty decent, albeit one dimensional tune.

I will check this out though as so far seems more accessible than the debut and there were some pretty rocking moments in that EPK.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Great song & album.

So, much better than the first?
Yes

There wasn't much love for the first one.

There was love for the first one?

• 2 weeks later...

The songs are really good imo. Im.not overly impressed with the production though which sounds a bit too 'live'.

I think they are going to break through actually cos the album made the main charts in the UK not just the rock charts which is a pretty massive achievement for a band in our genre.

The songs are really good imo. Im.not overly impressed with the production though which sounds a bit too 'live'.

I think they are going to break through actually cos the album made the main charts in the UK not just the rock charts which is a pretty massive achievement for a band in our genre.

You know which number they came in at?

They made the top 10 on release. Dropped off a bit now.

Whoa, that's impressive...... not sure though how / why? Does the public respond to them, or is it because they toured with Steel Panther and got some exposure? Maybe they have ''contacts'' in the scene, but then the debut should have made the charts as well

Funny with this ''popularity'' or success thing sometimes, but good for them

On a side note (because their guitarist used to be in Crazy Lixx): I think Crazy Lixx might ''make it'' with their latest album because now a lot of people know them for the songs they contributed to that Friday 13 video game and the gaming scene / market is pretty big these days. Sometimes that's all it takes

Whoa, that's impressive...... not sure though how / why? Does the public respond to them, or is it because they toured with Steel Panther and got some exposure? Maybe they have ''contacts'' in the scene, but then the debut should have made the charts as well

Funny with this ''popularity'' or success thing sometimes, but good for them

On a side note (because their guitarist used to be in Crazy Lixx): I think Crazy Lixx might ''make it'' with their latest album because now a lot of people know them for the songs they contributed to that Friday 13 video game and the gaming scene / market is pretty big these days. Sometimes that's all it takes

A classic rock band is always more likely to break through in the UK......especially one which is excellent live.

They played Ramblin Man fest last year which was good exposure - 20K crowd.

Next band likely to break through will be Cats In Space - their support slot tour with Thunder went down a storm apparently. My brother went to the Southampton gig and he said they absolutely nailed it. Incredible live band. Many Thunder fans were stood there with their jaws on the ground.

I can't get into the album either, but it doesn't surprise me at all that they have gained some success. It's funny, because as I was listening to it, towards the tail end, I was thinking along the lines, wondering if this album would be considered an under-rated success in the future. One of those bluesy hard rock albums with qualities that always seem to retain some appeal in hindsight... kinda like a Badlands of the current musical climate.

I did think 'No good for you' and 'High class women' were cool tunes, but yeah, overall it's just not my thing.

I really should like this one. Can't get to really like it though.

The singer's not trying to show how incredible his voice is as much as he did on the first but it lacks something.

I felt the same with this, well played, nice production, good singer, a solid album but lacked a couple killer tunes that would have pushed it over the top for me

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...