martinsane

Give this a read and share it please & thank you!

So a good friend of our families is getting a royal shafting and could use some assistance. No expectations, but have a read and share this around as ANYTHING will help this poor mother and daughter out and again the story/situation is just brutal. Her daughter has a great number of health issues that will worsen if current care is deviated from. She suffers from many allergies, food reactions and aspergers/autism to name a few.

Leslie finally after years of physical and mental abuse decided to move forward with her separation.

Anyways thanks for reading and sharing.

5581891_1477028783.3859.jpg
www.gofundme.com
Help Leslie And Her Young Daughter by Terri Limerick Yankovich - How much money a person has should never determine whether an individual is a fit parent, or able to ...

This is from another post my wife is spreading about with a direct link to Leslie's attorney.

"OK, everyone. I know you've seen this before but I have a good friend who is still fighting a very, very nasty battle and she is not giving up! Her ex is now officially her ex BUT she is still having to fight him to protect their daughter from him. He is using every despicable tactic that the corrupt and paid for court has allowed him. He was given full medical and educational decision making but ZERO custody and VERY limited visitation which is unheard of. What that means is that he can order or deny any treatment or education he wants without actually having a single clue or care about her true well being as he has never participated in her upbringing and still doesn't. He was granted full authority by the courts to use this amazing child as a tool to punish and hurt her mother while not being deserving of actual contact with her. He has barred her from seeing any of her longstanding caregivers, medical providers and counselors. He has ordered her into intensive, unproven treatment with the goal of forcing contact and under the threat of being shipped off to an out of state in treatment program. He has the ability - and will enforce it Monday - to rip her out of any school or learning situation and force her into another anywhere, at any time, for any reason. This also means Leslie cannot obtain a stable residence as he can both deny her requests to move (yes, she has to get permission from their abuser to move anywhere) and effectively force her to move by simply ripping her daughter from one school and forcing her into another. In the year+ that she has been free of this man, this amazing girl has blossomed in every possible aspect while her mom was finally able to freely support her without the stress or sabotage of his presence.

He was awarded over $1 million dollars in assets while she was awarded just over $1,000.

Every injustice you could think to write into the most diabolical, sinister, unbelievable movie plot about an abusive narcissist from a wealthy politically connected and corrupt family would pale in comparison to her real life.
If her daughter succeeds, he will sabotage her to punish her mom. If she struggles, they will blame her mom and threaten to take her away.
She has fought this largely on her own, unable to hire or keep any attorneys due to his financial and litigious abuse. She has become her own legal expert. She has written thousands of pages of motions and gathered piles upon piles of evidence. Organizations want to give her awards for her strides in fighting for all DV victims who lack funds to buy the justice they deserve. She has been told that the judicial errors and corruption in her case would make for an excellent case against the state. She is working so hard and doing so well but she cannot do this on her own and she shouldn't have to.
His last attempt was thwarted because she finally had an attorney to represent her. Now she is losing her attorney due to lack of funds right as he is bringing her to court again to try to take her daughter from her. This beautiful girl belongs with her mom. It is the only just and safe place for her.

This Wednesday is the deadline to file the paperwork needed to stop his latest attack. Without representation, she will lose her. He will win. He has set it up so that she will have no chance without the help of a lawyer who knows the intricacies of the courts.

I need your help to raise $5000 in one day! I know that sounds insane, but all of this has been insane. Please, please help in any way you can. Donate? Share? Do you know an attorney? Do you know a PR person who can take her story to the media in a way that protects them from retaliation? (His relatives are also making minimal contributions to this Go Fund Me campaign in order to attack her and leave disparaging false comments.)
Donations can also be made directly to her account with her current attorney through this link (PLEASE SPECIFY reference number 2599):
https://gateway.gravitylink.net/interface/epayform/zD9px7j9PwVcKK1Wn034k05hD71RlBHL

How's she doing now? :(💕

Even worse I'm afraid...

Oh :unsure:     

Will be praying ♥️

33 minutes ago, PetraGirl86 said:

Oh :unsure:     

Will be praying ♥️

I am certain they will appreciate that.

Thank you.

Nothing anyone can do and she is doing her best in what can only be described as the worst experience.

Alright ♥️ I'm sorry