The New Celebrity Apprentice

headbanger4life

• 2023 Gold Donors

I just saw that the New Celebrity Apprentice will be having Vince Neil on it. From the video clip, it looks like he and Boy George are going to get along just great. I don't normally watch these kind of shows but may check it out to see how he does. He looks like he still lushing it up. Below is a link showing a clip from his appearance.

https://www.facebook.com/theapprentice/videos/10154299419754010/

Former UFC fighter Chael Sonnen is also a contestant.

I like this show.

Dee Snider, Bret Michaels and Gene Simmons have all been on before.

Not sure about Arnie as a host - will be interesting.

I think the way he'll say "you're fired" will be cool though :)

We got probably the first series... actually, maybe two here in Australia... but it stopped about a decade ago. Very disappointing. This is my shit. I've downloaded a few series but just don't get around to watching it. I'll try to download a few more including this new one. So who is the boss now? Assuming it's not Trump?

Arnold Schwarzenegger replaces Trump.

You mentioned the biggest problem with all TV is Australia (not just free to air)

We see the shows later than the US, usually weeks, sometimes months, rarely a few days.

Don't want spoilers? Unlike these shows from your f\Facebook feed,and delete friends who talk about them.

We are forced to download, just to stay current.

Different alternatives offer these shows soon after original air date, but you'd have to subscribe to them all (Stan, Foxtel, Netflix etc) to see all your shows.

As for the Apprentice, it's not on TV currently, although the new season may be due to the publicity.

I've been watching online - only problem there is that you get the US version, which has all the beeps for the swearing.

Whoops, yeah, sorry, missed the Arnie as host thing. That'd be hilarious.

If they showed these shows in Australia I'd be fine with it... delayed or not. I don't have friends and don't look at Facebook, so I am never in danger of seeing spoilers for any show I like. I just wish they showed the things at all. Thankfully they still air 'Survivor,' and pretty close to the same time as US. That's the only one I really care about, but would love to see others. I noticed this year, after decades of showing it, there didn't appear to be a new 'Amazing Race,' which saddens me. :(

Latest Amazing Race season was put on the backburner and airs April 21. From memory the show they put on in its place rated very well.

They are filming S30 at the moment,which is said to possibly be its last.

I have problems with Survivor spoilers. this year they were a week behind up to the finale.

Far worse than that is Game Of Thrones and The Walking Dead.Need to be seeing those as they air, otherwise you her far too much.

So there was no series of Amazing Race at all in 2016? Usually there are 2 series per year, aren't there? What was the show that was put on in it's place, out of curiosity?

I've never had any issues with Survivor spoilers because no one I know watches it and I'd never access anything online that would spoil it for me. Having no friends has benefits.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Far worse than that is Game Of Thrones and The Walking Dead.Need to be seeing those as they air, otherwise you her far too much.

I find that with sneak peaks, reviews, and reaction videos, i don't need to actually watch the shows to keep up to date on characters and plot lines.

Replaced with MacGyver from memory, which looked really shit to me, but apparently did well.

Survivor Australia was awesome. As good as the US one.

Yeah, Aussie Survivor was good. I still personally much prefer the US version - did you watch the series just finished? That was ridiculous in terms of gameplay, especially after the bunch of muppets who played the Aussier version. Don't get me wrong, I loved the Aussie version but I was so angry every week with the morons going out every week without a whimper against the big alliance. There were so many bad players... but still a great series. The new series in 2017 will be much better, and I guarantee the gameplay will be 100% better.

Did you try out for the show at all? I did the full written portion, but then you have to submit a 5min video or something, which just got too difficult. Would love to do it, but would probably never make the cut anyway...

And Jeff Probst. Just love him.

I was happy with the chick who won Aussie Survivor. In the end she owned it completely.

I was just happy that Lee of his chick didn't win...

You'd think that the gameplay would be on par with US Survivor, but no, Aussies are too loyal and nice.

Americans have moved past that.

I recently watched the 2 US seasons that I missed. 1 and 7

Very innocent and basic compared to the more recent series'

The Aussie Survivor was far far far better than the previous Aussie attempts though.

Didn't try out. Too many commitments. I have a different business in Canberra which also needs attention as well, so too much going on I guess.
Either than or I found some good excuses lol

I was happy with the chick who won Aussie Survivor. In the end she owned it completely.

I was just happy that Lee of his chick didn't win...

You'd think that the gameplay would be on par with US Survivor, but no, Aussies are too loyal and nice.

Americans have moved past that.

I recently watched the 2 US seasons that I missed. 1 and 7

Very innocent and basic compared to the more recent series'

The Aussie Survivor was far far far better than the previous Aussie attempts though.

Didn't try out. Too many commitments. I have a different business in Canberra which also needs attention as well, so too much going on I guess.

Either than or I found some good excuses lol

Kristy. Yeah, I basically hated her and thought she played a horrific game... until she won it, lol. But honestly, it was only by pure one in a million luck she was able to win it. And begging Lee to let her win the last immunity challenge?! Are you serious? Lee (just like Ken in the last US series) completely lost his game at the last tribal council, hoping his game would speak for itself. As you say, the game has changed a lot in the last decade.

Out of curiosity, which one is series 7 of the US one? I probably have the box set... seriously. But where was it shot, and who are some of the big characters?

The first Aussie Survivor was horrible. Do you remember how the first challenge ever, in Aussie Survivor, didn't work? You remember that? Something happened so a flame that should have been lit wasn't lit. It was awful. I just couldn't believe they aired that part. Isn't that what the cutting room floor is for? And the flies, everywhere. Useless version of a great show.

Yeah, I couldn't realistically be away from my kids for the length of shooting a full series of Survivor, so maybe I used the video part as a cop-out excuse... but it'd still be cool to be on the show. Not on the show, because I'm a useless shy fuck, but to have the experience itself would be awesome.

Yep, I remember the shooting an arrow on a cliff or something and it didn't work and they abandoned it.

Classic. And set the scene for the rest of the show unfortunately.

Best ever was when Cody Chose Tina to the final 2 in US version Survivor Australia (season 2) over the rich dentist? guy who everyone hated.

Massive mistake and she got every vote I think.

Runner up gets 100K so I guess he was happy with that risk.

Series 7 was Pearl Islands and didn't air in Australia because the Aussie version was on. Don't really recall any specific people, but it was Boston Rob's first season.

A couple of African Americans did well and played the black card through the series. Also VERY religious.

I'd personally be much more partial to being on the Amazing Race. I travel a lot and reckon I'd do pretty well. Although these days rely heavily on my smart hone, particularly in non English speaking countries, so that might set me back a bit.

Everyone thinks they'd kill it on Survivor, but I think it's a whole different beast when you get there. At home you think you have it all figured out, but then you'd end up on an island with people who are waaaaay more into the show than you.

I'd be blindsided and probably come home with an idol.

Yep, I remember the shooting an arrow on a cliff or something and it didn't work and they abandoned it.

Classic. And set the scene for the rest of the show unfortunately.

Best ever was when Cody Chose Tina to the final 2 in US version Survivor Australia (season 2) over the rich dentist? guy who everyone hated.

Massive mistake and she got every vote I think.

Runner up gets 100K so I guess he was happy with that risk.

Series 7 was Pearl Islands and didn't air in Australia because the Aussie version was on. Don't really recall any specific people, but it was Boston Rob's first season.

A couple of African Americans did well and played the black card through the series. Also VERY religious.

I'd personally be much more partial to being on the Amazing Race. I travel a lot and reckon I'd do pretty well. Although these days rely heavily on my smart hone, particularly in non English speaking countries, so that might set me back a bit.

Everyone thinks they'd kill it on Survivor, but I think it's a whole different beast when you get there. At home you think you have it all figured out, but then you'd end up on an island with people who are waaaaay more into the show than you.

I'd be blindsided and probably come home with an idol.

Yeah, Cody definitely butchered his chance. Yep, I remember the Pearl Islands. I do actually seriously have the DVD box set of that series. ;)

I always thought I'd love to do the Amazing Race too - excellent opportunity to see the world if you can stay in long enough. Really not sure how my wife and I would go on it, though. Might be better to do it with a mate... ;)

As for 'Survivor,' I think predicting how you'd go on that show would be your biggest mistake from the start as no one on earth can tell who and what will go on once on the island.