Blind purchase

Agree!

Also agree!

• My Little Pony

Blind purchase

It's not about Work of Art the topic. :whistle:

Thats a blind purchase too.

Aren't they still on hiatus, though?

It is indeed a blind purchase type release and they are a band I genuinely look forward to hearing new material from... but I am hoping for a bit more of an "exciting" release this time around. It's probably because Martensson has spread himself so thin in recent years, but these releases don't carry the weight they should from such a great artist. I hope he sets aside and creates a bunch of killer tunes for his own release.

It is indeed a blind purchase type release and they are a band I genuinely look forward to hearing new material from... but I am hoping for a bit more of an "exciting" release this time around. It's probably because Martensson has spread himself so thin in recent years, but these releases don't carry the weight they should from such a great artist. I hope he sets aside and creates a bunch of killer tunes for his own release.

Dont get this comment....to me Armagedonise was just as good as Bleed & Scream....both great albums.....esp when you factor in the bonus tracks.

Are you ready to rock is their best tho imo

Dont get this comment....to me Armagedonise was just as good as Bleed & Scream....both great albums.....esp when you factor in the bonus tracks.

Yeah, they are very good albums but there are fillers on them, and there doesn't need to be. The Eclipse albums are good around the 80% mark... but with Martensson's talent there's no reason at all they shouldn't be 90%+ albums. For instance, where are songs the quality of the Hitchcock debut on an Eclipse album?

Yeah, they are very good albums but there are fillers on them, and there doesn't need to be. The Eclipse albums are good around the 80% mark... but with Martensson's talent there's no reason at all they shouldn't be 90%+ albums. For instance, where are songs the quality of the Hitchcock debut on an Eclipse album?

Lemme paraphrase that, buddy:

Work of Art > W.E.T. > Eclipse

• My Little Pony

Lemme paraphrase that, buddy:

Work of Art > W.E.T. > Eclipse

Hmm... Wrong, but I'm not surprised. It's hard being right.

Work of Art > Eclipse > W.E.T.

Yep difficult to compare as WoA is defo pure AOR and the others are much rockier.

WET would be bottom for me as only 2 albums and the second was a lot weaker.

Id say i listen to Eclipse the most.

Anyway what has WoA got to do with Eclipse :unsure:

• My Little Pony

Framework is *such* a great album though, I don't think the other bands could touch it. Personal opinion obviously :)

And Framework isn't even their best album. ;}

Framework is *such* a great album though, I don't think the other bands could touch it. Personal opinion obviously :)

Um, W.E.T.'s debut destroys it for me.

Destroy is a big word.....its probably better.....i doubt its better than In Progress though - thats an amazing album.

But then i love WoA.

Destroy is a big word.....its probably better.....i doubt its better than In Progress though - thats an amazing album.

But then i love WoA.

And I love W.E.T. lol so we are even!