That Rock Guy - Nothin' To Lose

Stefan

6802305.jpeg

From his website:

"'That Rock Guy' has once again shown the true value and importance of quality solid rock in the modern world. His song 'Through The Night' is a masterclass in classic melodic hard rock entering a new era. Be sure not to miss his live show - there's a whole new level of passion to it."

Adam, or as he is more commonly known, 'That Rock Guy' has an industry reputation as one of the hardest working rock musicians on the planet. He has toured the world performing over 1000+ live shows in the last three years alone. His European tour and subsequent successful stints in Japan have solidified his ever-growing fan base filled with fans who are tired of the current industry trends and fans that are looking for simply great rock songs with a loud, powerful stage show filled with energy and passion.

Currently on the home stretch of a massive, unprecedented worldwide tour, the live EP 'Live in Osaka' was recorded on stage in Osaka on the Japan leg of the tour. It is shortly to be followed up by the new studio album 'Through The Night' which will be released soon after the end of the live tour in early 2017.

Keep up to date with new releases by following 'That Rock Guy' on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Soundcloud and YouTube or click the icons at the top and bottom of the page.

Not bad...

By not bad you mean freakin' awesome? I love it. No idea who this guy is, but I immediately cannot wait for this album in 2017. That's great.

Not bad...

By not bad you mean freakin' awesome? I love it. No idea who this guy is, but I immediately cannot wait for this album in 2017. That's great.

Maybe.

I'd have to listen to it a few more times to see if it sets in.

Sometimes a first impression is good and then later you find that it was maybe swayed by the mood you were in at the time.

Other times you try really hard to like crappy music, to no avail.

For instance I listened over and over to that Kiss Carnival Of Souls single, and started to like it.

Years later I heard itr again and I really didn't remember it at all - my brain seemingly had omitted it from my memory.

Maybe my tastes have changed and COS will be an easier album to listen to. Maybe I'll give it another go...

Anyway, The name "The Rock Guy" kinda put me of. Wasn't sure if he was taking the piss, then the song sounded ok, then I wasn't sure what his game was...

Not bad...

Geoffrey I am going to have to agree with you on this one, very nice song and monster 80's production.

• 2 months later...

Great song, but were the vocals that harsh before?

Just listened to 'Through the night' above, and I gotta say, he sounds better on the mellow tune. But yeah, he does sound pretty good on that so I still have extremely high hopes for this. The songs are very good. Great production too.

• 2 months later...