Stefan

Got mine today along with Kryptonite s/t and its really good,heavier than I expected guitar wise,singer reminds me of Treats Robert Ernlund in many of the tunes :)

This is so like "Wigelius", not bad.

Cracking debut and not the total wimp out i was half expecting...heavy, crunchy guitars, loads of keys and a good mixture of material....no fillers to my ears so far either.... Yet more top quality stuff from Sweden

Cracking debut and not the total wimp out i was half expecting...heavy, crunchy guitars, loads of keys and a good mixture of material....no fillers to my ears so far either.... Yet more top quality stuff from Sweden

Sweden?!

Blasphemy!

Sweden?!

Blasphemy!

Lol..Sorry Finland..Both the same, both fucking cold ;)

• My Little Pony

Sweden?!

Blasphemy!

Nah, Finland's definitely more depressing than Sweden.

Sweden?!

Blasphemy!

maybe it's the cold then that helps them create consistently great tunes

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its right up there for me since its 4th August arrival,hit me straight away with its sound,may make the top 10 yet as it is a great album,ive included it in my may make it list :) 

Heard it a few times today with the kids around the house, and quite a lot seemed to be excellent. 'Julliet' was a particular crowd pleaser. Three bodies in motion to that one as it played on the speakers, lol. Awkward - yes. Funny - for the kids and me, yeah, it was pretty funny too. Killer tune, though. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/14/2016 at 4:22 AM, Stefan said:

Ilkka Wirtanen is best known for his work as a producer with international acts like glam metal band Reckless Love, for whom he has produced four albums and co-written many of their popular songs, including "Hot" and "Night On Fire". He has also produced several other rock bands (Baton Rogue Morgue, Hellcity Punks) and worked as a mixer for international acts (S.E.X. Department).

I checked discogs, and this guy Ikka Wirtanen also writes and produces for Finnish pop acts, mostly soft pop in Finnish

• 1 month later...