Santa Ana Winds - s/t

Stefan

• 3 weeks later...

Really like the sound of this one, sounds like it could be a killer old school AOR album. It's on it's way as we speak, so will feedback on the end results, once i've heard the finished article

Sounds pretty good... maybe not great... but jeez this guy is pushing the limits for how many times you can hear one dude in one year...

Sounds pretty good... maybe not great... but jeez this guy is pushing the limits for how many times you can hear one dude in one year...

Geoff,2010 terry brock did strangeways cd and solo and giant,for mr saylor all he has done is one solo this year.on this project he was ment to be producer and play guitar.due to last minute singers pulling out he saved the day by doing 3 tracks my quick choice.as for andy rock and the Spanish cd.i can`t answer it.its not saylor fault at all.

Brilliant album with some great songs, especially the fantastic ballad 'You'. Brad Henshaw's vocals are some of the best I have heard in a long while on this sort of stuff. The only minus points are the programmed drums, which knock off a few points (no big production budget here unfortunately...what these songs would have sounded like with money thrown at them) and like the Mecca album, at barely 34 minutes, it's a bit stingy quantity wise, but , what it loses in production and length, it sure makes up for in song quality. Very retro sounding AOR and absolutely wonderful

Brilliant album with some great songs, especially the fantastic ballad 'You'. Brad Henshaw's vocals are some of the best I have heard in a long while on this sort of stuff. The only minus points are the programmed drums, which knock off a few points (no big production budget here unfortunately...what these songs would have sounded like with money thrown at them) and like the Mecca album, at barely 34 minutes, it's a bit stingy quantity wise, but , what it loses in production and length, it sure makes up for in song quality. Very retro sounding AOR and absolutely wonderful

I wanted the drum sounds to be even more retro.real drums will be used next time.budget wise was on one man hence why there only 8 songs.now if the cd sells well there be no excuses for album number two.all in all this cd is aimed to steal you ears and mind and diff back to what the 80s AOR sound was.

I wanted the drum sounds to be even more retro.real drums will be used next time.budget wise was on one man hence why there only 8 songs.now if the cd sells well there be no excuses for album number two.all in all this cd is aimed to steal you ears and mind and diff back to what the 80s AOR sound was.

Nice to hear there maybe another one mate...this one certainly takes you back to the 80's heyday. well done for getting this out anyway.

• 4 months later...

Superb stuff. Brad Henshaws vocals on 'You' are 'Magical'..I wish he would put some other stuff out