• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night Flight Orchestra - Amber Galactic

May 19th.

Super excited :)

One I always forget about.

Last album was good but i hope they can get close to the debut. I love that album....we'll see

May 19th.

Don't worry, so does every one else. ;)

Any of you guys remember Care Of Night? Probably not, but I was curious about why their name had disappeared from all lips, so I actually went to the Facebook and found out a member had left the band - I think the bass player?

But, in better news, they did say they were working on new songs. What that means in terms of any potential new album, I have no idea. But hopefully we hear from them again.

May 19th.

Yaaaaaaaawn.

As soon as I read Nolan's comment this morning, I thought Geoff will write 'so does everyone' else'...........

Low and behold..........

You are if anything predictable.

• My Little Pony

May 19th.

Yaaaaaaaawn.

As soon as I read Nolan's comment this morning, I thought Geoff will write 'so does everyone' else'...........

Low and behold..........

You are if anything predictable.

So predictable.

But, to be fair, you often are, too.

;}

• My Little Pony

May 19th.

Any of you guys remember Care Of Night? Probably not, but I was curious about why their name had disappeared from all lips, so I actually went to the Facebook and found out a member had left the band - I think the bass player?

But, in better news, they did say they were working on new songs. What that means in terms of any potential new album, I have no idea. But hopefully we hear from them again.

They also lost their guitarist. That sucked. I thought he was one of the more tasteful guitarists of 2015.

May 19th.

They also lost their guitarist. That sucked. I thought he was one of the more tasteful guitarists of 2015.

yeah i love Care of Night but sadly they're always be remembered as second rate Work of Art,

and even WoA themselves maybe not making too much money from selling record, so maybe not much happening for them CoN dudes except it's a 'hobby thing'

• My Little Pony

May 19th.

yeah i love Care of Night but sadly they're always be remembered as second rate Work of Art,

and even WoA themselves maybe not making too much money from selling record, so maybe not much happening for them CoN dudes except it's a 'hobby thing'

Yeah, see I really don't get that. I understand they'll always be compared to Work of Art, because they're a modern AOR band. But to me that's where the comparison ends. Care of Night has their own sound. Definitely not a second rate Work of Art. Just a first rate Care of Night.

May 19th.

Yeah, see I really don't get that. I understand they'll always be compared to Work of Art, because they're a modern AOR band. But to me that's where the comparison ends. Care of Night has their own sound. Definitely not a second rate Work of Art. Just a first rate Care of Night.

To me they sound nothing like WoA.

Id like a new album.

If Care Of Night sounded like anyone at all, it was Wigelius. Definitely not Work Of Art, imo.

But as noted above, they sounded a lot more like Care Of Night than anyone else. And that album is still excellent.

17264429_1436874703051556_47266422252780

To celebrate such an exceptional career with their fans, EDGUY will get back on the road. And while the live program will only contain the best material of their entire career, the new release will not be just a "greatest hits" album one would expect to accompany such a tour: The 2-CD/DVD-package "Monuments" — due on July 14 via Nuclear Blast — will include brand new material, their best tracks of the last 25 years, and old rarities that have never been published before. In addition, the DVD will include an entire show from EDGUY's "Hellfire Club" tour in 2004 as well as the complete collection of the band's video clips. The limited edition will include an extensive coffee-table book containing material from throughout the entire history of EDGUY.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/edguy-to-celebrate-25th-anniversary-with-monuments-2-cddvd-package/#KkRYlAMJRRmEtzVP.99

• My Little Pony

To celebrate such an exceptional career with their fans, EDGUY will get back on the road. And while the live program will only contain the best material of their entire career, the new release will not be just a "greatest hits" album one would expect to accompany such a tour: The 2-CD/DVD-package "Monuments" due on July 14 via Nuclear Blast will include brand new material, their best tracks of the last 25 years, and old rarities that have never been published before. In addition, the DVD will include an entire show from EDGUY's "Hellfire Club" tour in 2004 as well as the complete collection of the band's video clips. The limited edition will include an extensive coffee-table book containing material from throughout the entire history of EDGUY.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/edguy-to-celebrate-25th-anniversary-with-monuments-2-cddvd-package/#KkRYlAMJRRmEtzVP.99

Holy shit! That album cover is awesome!!

I'm def getting this, and prolly the limited edition. Depending on just how extensive this book is.

To celebrate such an exceptional career with their fans, EDGUY will get back on the road. And while the live program will only contain the best material of their entire career, the new release will not be just a "greatest hits" album one would expect to accompany such a tour: The 2-CD/DVD-package "Monuments" — due on July 14 via Nuclear Blast — will include brand new material, their best tracks of the last 25 years, and old rarities that have never been published before. In addition, the DVD will include an entire show from EDGUY's "Hellfire Club" tour in 2004 as well as the complete collection of the band's video clips. The limited edition will include an extensive coffee-table book containing material from throughout the entire history of EDGUY.

Love the flowers on the cover.

The Night Flight Orchestra - Amber Galactic (May 19/Nuclear Blast Records)

the-night-flight-orchestra-amber-galacti

Tracks:

01. Midnight Flyer
02. Star Of Rio
03. Gemini
04. Sad State Of Affairs
05. Jennie
06. Domino
07. Josephine
08. Space Whisperer
09. Something Mysterious
10. Saturn In Velvet
11. Just Another Night (bonus track, limited-edition digipak, vinyl)
12. Fly Tonight (Never Rewind) (bonus track, Japan only)

SEA - The Grip Of Time (May 12/Mighty Music)

sea-2017-the-grip-of-time-compact-disc.j

Jessie Galante - The Show Must Go On (May 12)

20170307_d5f442.jpg

Tracks:

1. Diamond In The Sky
2. Dreamer
3. Border Song
4. Drown
5. Mamma (I Get A Little Crazy)
6. More Like Love Divine
7. Mamma Said
8. Remains Of The Day
9. The Show Must Go On (Queen cover)
10. Beautiful Man
11. Nights In White Satin

Shakra - Life Tales: The Ballads (March 24)

17353214_1475796615791416_80986007130210

Raw Silk - The Borders Of Light (April 24)

Raw%2BSilk%2B-%2BThe%2BBorders%2BOf%2BLi

Tracks:

1 One Lifetime
2 Nobody Fills the Loneliness
3 Chimera
4 Night Time Angels
5 The Road You’ve Taken
6 Losing My Mind
7 Distressed and Powerless
8 Out of Reach
9 The Borders of Light
10 Solitude of Pain

Mean Streak - Blind Faith (June 16)

9f39bf25-77a4-4165-a86d-f8814324c2f2.jpg

Tracks:

1. Blood Red Sky
2. Animal In Me
3. Retaliation Call
4. Settle The Score
5. Tear Down The Walls
6. Tears Of The Blind
7. Love Is A Killer
8. Come Undone
9. Fire At Will
10. Caught In The Crossfire
11. Gunnerside
12. Smile Of A Clown (Japan Bonus)

Oh man, that would be horrific. I dare someone to sit through this one.

Oh man, that would be horrific. I dare someone to sit through this one.

agreed!

You guys don't want to listen to Shakra's version of My Heart Will Go On?

Love that Edguy cover, fantastic stuff !

Yeah I dig it but I think it's a trend. Their covers have been getting better but the albums worse!