Upcoming 2017 releases

Stefan

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool news about Faith Circus. Loved their last album, so I am hopeful this will be a surprise package of the year.

What is Sammy Berrell? Looks interesting. Synthwave?

What is Sammy Berrell? Looks interesting. Synthwave?

Swedish axeman. 'Passion Dreams' includes people like Göran Edman, Michael Vescera and Daniel Flores.

oh dear, that's sounds absolutely awful :(

looks like we might be having to suffer another ISSA album on Frontiers :(

Probably written by Del Vechio.....hopefully the Martin Bros won't waste anymore decent songs :lol:

Oh, cool. Album of the year, sorted. ;) Nah, but genuinely happy about this. Her/their output so far has been excellent and I expect the same of this one.

Oh, cool. Album of the year, sorted. ;) Nah, but genuinely happy about this. Her/their output so far has been excellent and I expect the same of this one.

tbh, I don't know if I am even going to listen to it.

If the Martin Bros are involved, granted some of the songs will be nice, but not whilst she is strangling the life out of them.

I will never forgive her for ruining 'Spark and Flame' at Firefest whilst dueting with From The Fire. Hideous :(

• My Little Pony

If the Martin Bros are involved, granted some of the songs will be nice, but not whilst she is strangling the life out of them.

I will never forgive her for ruining 'Spark and Flame' at Firefest whilst dueting with From The Fire. Hideous :(

It just baffles me when you lot say her voice is terrible. Granted, I don't think she's stunning, but I don't find it off-putting in the least.

It just baffles me when you lot say her voice is terrible. Granted, I don't think she's stunning, but I don't find it off-putting in the least.

When you say "you lot," you're talking about 3 or 4 guys here. It's a lonely opinion, for good reason. And that's why we ignore them and enjoy good music instead.

As for the Martin Bros being involved, you'd definitely expect so, unless they got a divorce I don't know about?

It's not like she-lol. Okay, I'll get through this. It's not like she's going to-lol. Ok. It's not like-lol. C'mon, man. It's not like she's going to wri-lol. I can't do it. C'mon, do it! It's not like she's going to write her-LOL! It's not like she's going to write her own so-LOL!!!! It's not like she's going to write her own songs! There. I finally got it out.

Lonely ??? Most here think this except u & karpetface.

Most are indeed correct

Isn't it pretty much just you and Russ? Maybe The Rocker too. Pretty sure it's just the three of you. ;)

Most are indeed correct

Isn't it pretty much just you and Russ? Maybe The Rocker too. Pretty sure it's just the three of you. ;)

Plus at least Peter S and Gener8tr too.

that's 5-2 mate......

although I'm sure that NT and Jez will back you up (although Jez thinks Lordi's vocals are good so he doesn't count ;) )

Lets just say opinion is divided.

6-3 Absolutely nothing wrong with them

New Cheap Trick album end of summer, so the band have just announced. 2 in a year..times are good for the Trikkies.

Most are indeed correct

I'd have to listen again (I don't own anything by her). I don't remember saying anything good or bad about her voice. Like I said I will have to revisit.

Most are indeed correct

Plus at least Peter S and Gener8tr too.

that's 5-2 mate......

although I'm sure that NT and Jez will back you up (although Jez thinks Lordi's vocals are good so he doesn't count ;) )

Lets just say opinion is divided.

Dogs still come nowhere near my flat after playing it only once.

That album will never see the light of day. In his battle against ISIS Trump will have the band assassinated and the master tapes will disappear.

Most are indeed correct

I'd have to listen again (I don't own anything by her). I don't remember saying anything good or bad about her voice. Like I said I will have to revisit.

5-3.

Seriously, outside this forum, I'd bet you 5 guys are seriously the only guys who have a real issue with her voice. As I have stressed in the past, I am not saying she is a great singer. I have never said that. All I have said, as Karpetface says upstairs, is that there is no way her voice is that bad that it has any negative impact on the great songs she sings on.

Remember most of us liked bands like Britny Fox and Cinderella in the 80's. ;) If you can get through that, you can get through anything (except Lordi ;) ).

ISSA or Lordi ;)

In the context of what they do, nothing wrong with either. Neither are brilliant singers, but they both do what they do...like or loathe. The answer is easy, if you don't like them, please, for your own sanity (and ours) , don't listen to them. ;)

ISSA or Lordi ;)

In the context of what they do, nothing wrong with either. Neither are brilliant singers, but they both do what they do...like or loathe. The answer is easy, if you don't like them, please, for your own sanity (and ours) , don't listen to them. ;)

We are all guilty of this mate....its called curiosity and the faint (very faint in this case!) possibility that the artist might actually release something worth hearing.

You will probably experience a similar feelin soon with Steel Panther ;)

ISSA or Lordi ;)

We are all guilty of this mate....its called curiosity and the faint (very faint in this case!) possibility that the artist might actually release something worth hearing.

You will probably experience a similar feelin soon with Steel Panther ;)

Oh! I thought you liked the songs and it was just her voice? Surprising you don't like the tunes, as they are, as you know, mostly written by the Martin Bros.. She sings like she sings mate and that won't change, so i'd give up wasting your time, As for SP, I gave up on them after the first album. I'll give the new album 1 listen just to confirm they are still shite, then I can guarantee will never play it again and that will be it from me. It's already on top of my 'Also Ran' list for this year ;)